facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

San Diego State University - SDSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: OSU   

I'm from OSU and am here to tell you that the Gamma Phis at OSU don't need to self rank. They're one of the top two house on campus and are always considered the best looking girls. In fact, another (lower ranked) house has attacked them on greekrank and knocked them down to 7th. You never see any of them on here rating. They just laugh it off and go on. That is self-confidence.

By: OSU
#12  by: LMAO   

Delta Gamma is a BOTTOM HOUSE. They SUCK here. Why are they ranked so high? Thats just stupid. These rankings are worthless.

By: LMAO
#13  by: <3   

Are exactly what it looks like right now- APhi, Theta and Pi Phi. You can change the order around to your personal liking. The rest are all so second tier- for girls who can't make the cut there's always DG or GPHI they will take whatever they can get. After that, why would you even bother?

By: <3
#14  by: re ban theta   

before you yell your ignorant comment in all caps, why didn't you look to see that theta only has 24 ratings. You don't go to school here, do you?

By: re ban theta
#15  by: SDSU   

This is my 4th year here and I have seen all kinds of things happen. All in all, though, I'd say my favorites are Theta, Pi Phi, G Phi, and A Phi. The rest are not as noticeable.

By: SDSU
#16  by: @SDSU   

My favorites are Theta, G Phi and A Phi. I think Pi Phi has slipped some and DG is disgusting. The rest are indistinguishable.

By: @SDSU
#17  by: Faves   

I like GPhi and Theta best. Like APhi but not as much

By: Faves
#18  by: @Faves   

agreeeddd :) except not an Aphi fan...

By: @Faves
#19  by: @faves2   

Love Gphi and theta!

By: @faves2
#20  by: greeklife2   

love DZ pi phi and alpha phi!
nice girls in all those houses and pretty 2 :)
everyone in greek life is great all the cattiness is dumb!

By: greeklife2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.