facebook

sorority question

by: me

So a bit of advice if anyone could help...I lost 30 pounds this year but i'm not "tiny", but I love working out and staying active, will sororities drop me because I'm a little chubby?

Posted By: me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

You will be fine in rush. Like one person said, every house has chubby girls and they do hide them in videos and pics. You will be fine.

By: yes
#2  by: I wouldn't   

I wouldn't pledge Alpha PHi. They have a few chubs, but they discriminate against them big time.

By: I wouldn't
#3  by: truth   

One of my parents is a doctor in the medical field. At every workshop on weightless, the biggest elephant in the room (no pun intended) is the fact that the patient invariably will gain all the weight back. Sorry, but that is reality. The trick is to never gain it in the first place. Also, if you are exercising and feel healthy, that is all that matters. Weight really is just a number (most of the time).

By: truth
by: ^^^hmmJul 29, 2014 8:14:45 PM

hmm

By: ^^^hmm
#4  by: Normal Person   

I am so disgusted by the hateful comments. Congratulations on the weight loss! I hope you find a great house and may you never come across any of the people that left such awful comments.

By: Normal Person
#5  by: Warning   

If you don't wanna be discriminated against for being bigger, DO NOT join Pi Phi. Not that they'd accept you anyways...

By: Warning

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.