facebook

rising/falling sororities

by: hiiiiiii

What's your opinions on the sorority tiers now? Who's rising, falling, or staying the same?

Posted By: hiiiiiii
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

I would say zeta is definitely still the top of the top but tri delt is falling and kd is still the same as always. As much as people love to bash on pi phi, I prefer them over adpi any day and axid is kind of just there. To be honest you could put all three in one room and you wouldn't really be able to tell the difference. Theta is pretty much irrelevant at this point, the only time is see them anywhere is when I have a class with one. In the bottom tier kappa is definitely rising towards the middle teir, chi o is staying the same, and gamma phi is trying to step up their game but they are still so new so we'll have to see how they do in fall, but aephi and dz are majorly slacking.

By: Hmm
by: don't agreeFeb 4, 2016 11:29:26 AM

and NO, PiPhi is not on the same level as ADpi...makes me wonder who even writes these??? oh wait, we know who
If having a Theta homecoming Queen and a major presence in PAN as well as being out and about everywhere makes Theta irrelevant, then maybe you are hanging with the wrong crowd, sweetie.

By: don't agree
by: HmmFeb 4, 2016 7:20:48 PM

The few same girls being involved in everything doesn't count as being a major presence or being out everywhere.

By: Hmm
by: don't agreeFeb 4, 2016 8:51:01 PM

"the same few girls?" haha
ok.....

#2  by: don't agree   

PiPhi, AXid and Theta are close, but Pi Phi is too thirsty to ever rise above mid. In terms of involvement, Theta and Axid are miles above Pi Phi.

#3  by: hmm   

Thanks for your input Theta. We all know how much you stalk this site

By: hmm
#4  by: honest   

i hate KD. Prefer Zeta as a top but their sisters are so diverse & either a hit or miss. DDD has a better sisterhood though. ADPI is extremely fake. All the upper mid tiers are rising because they actually take nice girls. Pi Phi/Theta/AXD over any of the tops any day. Nothing bad to say about them ever.

By: honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.