facebook

spring rush

by: Transferring

Transferring to UCF this spring, what fraternities should I consider when rushing

Posted By: Transferring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Knightro    

Frat Rankings:
ATO
Phi delt
Kappa sig

Sigma chi
ZBT
Theta chi

Dont rush any others unless you're a goober

By: Knightro
by: what Oct 5, 2015 6:30:15 PM

is this a joke lol since when is Sigma Chi so low and ATO #1 despite not even having a homecoming partner?

By: what
by: noOct 5, 2015 6:43:46 PM

idk why ATO is placed so high either but sigma chi absolutely sucks now. Kappa sig, phi delt, and ato are top now not in that particular order

By: no
by: YesOct 5, 2015 8:54:10 PM

Kappa sig phi delt and ato are interchangeable at this point

By: Yes
by: sororityOct 6, 2015 1:28:03 AM

lol just because you write these rankings here doesn't make them true. ask any top tier girls who is top and they'll list sigma chi, ATO, and phi delt, and maybe kappa sig if they're feeling generous. none would say sigma chi sucks or that kappa sig is top of the top

By: sorority
by: Wut?Oct 6, 2015 4:27:54 AM

i guess you don't know any top tier girls then. I've never heard a girl say kappa sig isn't top tier. There's no reason why they shouldn't be

By: Wut?
by: LmaoOct 6, 2015 10:27:34 AM

^Asking your own groupies if you're top doesn't count squid

By: Lmao
by: .Oct 6, 2015 9:29:27 PM

I'm actually a top tier girl (I know you won't believe me no matter what I say), and I think Kappa Sig is top tier the same way ADPi is. it's like a grey area between upper mid and bottom top. don't get me wrong I like kappa sig a lot but that's how I see them. I would deffinitely say sigma chi, ATO, and phi delt are above them though.

By: .
by: NawOct 7, 2015 2:50:26 AM

that's gut have been true last year but The fact is kappa dog is for sure a top fraternity here. Having 3/4 sweethearts of the top sororities and being the most philanthhropic Greek organization with key west fest and helping with zeta lip sync there's no doubt they are one of the best. And no I'm not at groupie and I'm not a squid. I'm in a top tier sorority and this Is the general consensus most girls have

By: Naw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.