facebook

how

by: awk

Im in a top tier sorority and I just wanna meet frat guys. But like at frat parties I never really meet any guys beyond "Hi my name is _________" so like how...

Posted By: awk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Obviously    

Blow them

By: Obviously
#2  by: Ya   

It takes two to have a conversation. Try to be as engaging as possible when you meet a new guy. If I introduce myself to a new girl and she says little to nothin after she introduces herself I dip out cus either you're boring or it gets kinda awk when no one says anything.

By: Ya
by: awkSep 13, 2015 4:03:30 PM

I want to start a conversation but I don't want to be annoying or seem like I'm trying too hard or I don't want seem clingy if hes trying to walk around the party and drink with multiple people

By: awk
#3  by: a fellow awk top tier    

do you have a big yet? ask her to introduce you to some of her friends. just try to come around often, those kind of connections come naturally over time. don't think of them as like a different species you need to impress. approach them the way you would approach a sister you would try to get to know, compliment them, talk about little things and try to make it into a deeper convo based on mutual interests, etc. frat parties are a little awkward because it's crowded and hard to form a connection. see if there are any in your classes, or sign up for a random date for a social or grab a date and then you'll get to know some like that.

By: a fellow awk top tier
#4  by: Well   

Top tier doesnt make ot easier to talk to fraternity men. If they guys u are trying to talk to suck at talking, try a different fraternity

By: Well
#5  by: Truth   

You can't meet meaning ful people at parties. If you're trying to meet guys you have to try other activites that don't involve partying unless you just wanna hookup

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.