facebook

open mind but still a little worried

by: PNM

I am keeping a VERY open mind about where I would like to run home to on bid day. But even with an open mind, I'm worried no one will want me. I'm very outgoing and I have a 4.0 GPA. I just don't feel like I match up with the other girls look-wise. I have a great body but the other girls are pretty with amazing hair lol. How hard is it to get a bid from ADPi or KD without a recommendation or legacy?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: idk   

It will be easier to get a bid from ADPi than from KD, as ADPi is barely top tier anymore. Rec letters don't do much at UCF, sororities here don't care too much for them. KD is entirely about looks so it all depends on what you look like, tbh.
Do your hair and makeup to the best of your abilities, I'm sure it'll all work out for you even if it's not one of those sororities.

By: idk
#2  by: Bids    

You say you're trying to keep an open mind but you're also worried about getting into KD and ADPi so you seem to be contradicting yourself. An open mind you should be worried about matching with the right sorority, not that one specifically. And most girls do match so why not wait to worry until you actually meet them and know where you actually like.

By: Bids
by: PNMAug 14, 2015 6:46:56 PM

KD has the best GPA which is extremely important to me. And ADPi seems like it would be a good fit for me after lots of reading on their website. My heart isn't set on either, but since they are top/middle tier I just wanted to hear what people had to say

By: PNM
by: Bids Aug 14, 2015 7:04:53 PM

Did you check several semester GPAs? One semester does not equate a good grades trend.
However you can't be lifelong friends with a GPA or Website so remember the sisters are more important.
ADPi missed quota by almost 20 girls last year so based off that should be easy. KD recruits a VERY specific type of girl so it can be hard if you don't meet their standards which is mostly looks.
Good luck! Hope to find the perfect home!

By: Bids

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.