DDD
ADPI

PI PHI/THETA
ALPHA XI
KKG

CHI O
AEPHI
DZ/GPHI

I know people consider ADPi upper middle tier now because of last year, but they still have a super nice house and gorgeous girls overall, so they aren't middle. Also, I don't consider KKG bottom because of they also have a nice house and did really well last year. Probably gonna do well this year too. Idk, this just seems like the most accurate ranking. I'm sure people will think otherwise

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: but like   

who cares?

By: but like
by: HiAug 11, 2015 2:13:08 PM

You do realize this website is called "Greek rank"

By: Hi
by: YeahAug 11, 2015 2:16:22 PM

except these rankings are the exact same that everyone always posts. We get it, this is not new information. The post directly below this literally looks the exact same lol

By: Yeah
#2  by: Rankings   

My only comment is that I STILL don't think ADPi is Top Tier.
All the middle tiers have a house and adpis isn't nicer than axid, theta, kappa, chio(bottom tier).
ADPi isnt prettier than the other middle tiers enough to call them higher.
And again missing quota last year by almost 20 girls can't be ignored. If they're so top, why did every other middle tier do better?

By: Rankings
#3  by: Ok   

Adpi isn't top and theta isn't above axid

By: Ok
by: TieAug 11, 2015 6:30:43 PM

MIDDLE Should be more like:
ADPi
AXiD/PiPhI
Theta
Kappa

By: Tie
#4  by: Hm   

It's so obvious that theta is all over this website. Trying to talk themselves up too high and any post that says something negative about them gets a ton of downvotes. Can't wait to see how many this post gets too. Maybe you should stay off this website ladies and work on your super awkward recruiting xoxo

By: Hm
#5  by: But really   

Having a "nice house" doesn't bring you up in the tiers. Kappa may have had a pretty decent looking pledge class last year but they didn't really do much and aren't really that involved. Having a pretty house and a decent PC one year doesn't bring you up a tier. You need to actually be relevant and involved to move up.

By: But really
by: ^ Do you even go to UCF?!Aug 13, 2015 8:45:50 PM

That's EXACTLY how the tier system works. You don't have a house, you will be bottom tier. You don't have pretty girls, you will be bottom tier.
AEPhi has awesome girls and they're at basically everything they will always new "bottom" because of unhoused. Theta jumped up when they got a house and so has Kappa. If chiO hasn't hazed and had cutter PCs, they could have too.
Everyone hates KD but a nice house and hot girls and they're top.
That's UCF. Tiers for girls is looks and house and that's it.

By: ^ Do you even go to UCF?!
#6  by: What?    

KD's house is nice?

By: What?
by: KdAug 14, 2015 4:43:55 PM

I mean not really but it's nicer than no house.

By: Kd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.