facebook

sorority rush questions..

by: PNM

1. Will my tiny little nose stud make a difference at all whatsoever? I have no tattoos and only have my ears pierced
2. How can we bring so much stuff in our purse, are we carrying it around all day?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

1) depends on the sorority
2) you don't carry it around all day you leave it under a tent and the rho gammas watch them

By: .
#2  by: Honest Opinion   

1. If a sorority cares about a little tiny classy nose ring, you don't want that sorority anyway. It will be in your nose the rest of the year so why hide it?!
2. When you're in each house, you leave it outside. That's why tlit doesn't matter what it looks like.

By: Honest Opinion
by: tbhAug 9, 2015 6:17:40 PM

a lot of girls don't find any kind of facial piercings "classy", no matter the size. it's entirely up to the individual girl who rushes her

By: tbh
by: KnightroAug 13, 2015 9:05:28 AM

Come on now. Doesn't matter how nice, pretty, or classy the girl really is. Nose rings just aren't classy

By: Knightro
by: Judgmental Aug 13, 2015 3:17:42 PM

^ ^^Apparently these are the judgemental close-minded girls the other commenter was trying to warn you about.
Not every sorority or their girls are this judgemental but apparently they're out there.
So yeah, apparently you shouldn't wear the nose ring

By: Judgmental
#3  by: Really   

I'm in a sorority and come Monday if I talk to a girl with a nose ring it will not affect my decision in any way, if the girl is cool to talk to and I see them fitting in she's coming back the next day. Be yourself including where whatever piercing you would usually wear. If you try to act different you're only going to be disappointed in where you end up. Remember you're in this sorority for the next 4-5 years.

By: Really
by: Exactly!Aug 15, 2015 4:09:11 PM

This is exactly how I feel and I know my sisters feel. Obviously judgemental sororities are out there but if I hadn't gotten into a chapter because of my 3 tattoos that are barely visible in a tanktop, I'd be glad that was the case.

By: Exactly!
by: WellAug 15, 2015 5:08:27 PM

I couldn't agree more. I heard adpi's smell bad but I decided instead to take a shower for pan recruitment. I really wanted to get in adpi but I smelled too good for them and the didn't want me. Luckily I found the sorority that really suit me. One that doesn't smell bad!

By: Well
by: WellAug 15, 2015 5:08:27 PM

I couldn't agree more. I heard adpi's smell bad but I decided instead to take a shower for pan recruitment. I really wanted to get in adpi but I smelled too good for them and the didn't want me. Luckily I found the sorority that really suit me. One that doesn't smell bad!

By: Well
by: Re: WellAug 15, 2015 7:24:18 PM

I'm not an ADPi but your comment is just stupid "Well". There's no such thing as an entire sorority that smells bad.
If you're gonna troll than at least realistic troll.

By: Re: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.