facebook

rush

by: sophomore

So I really want to rush but I did kinda bad last semester and my gpa dropped down to 2.8. should I wait to rush or do I still have a chance with some sororities? :)

Posted By: sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush   

You'll have a chance with some sororities but will definitely be out on some. The All Sorority average is a 3.2 so any sorority that cares about grades wouldn't be smart to take you (obviously based on grades alone). Obviously grades aren't an immediate killer but adding low grades and a sophomore and you'd be limited.
however if you rush and don't get in, you can try again in spring so it's not a big risk as you wouldnt be out anything other than the price of recruitment

By: Rush
#2  by: Go for it   

I would give it a try! My friend rushed with a similar GPA as a sophomore and and got invited back to every chapter she wanted all week. You just have to have a great personality and look your best and you should be okay. And like the person above me said, if it doesn't work out, there's always spring!

By: Go for it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.