facebook

junior

by: Yeah

so I'm a junior transferring in the fall. I'm a zeta legacy. But how likely am I able to get a bid from zeta as a junior?

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hhh   

I mean maybe you'll have a slightly better chance because you're a legacy, but the reality is if you're a junior you had better be perfect in like every way. You really have to consider whether you think you'd fit in with them, just because you're a legacy doesn't mean you'll actually like their chapter. Just keep your mind open.

By: hhh
by: LegacyJun 14, 2015 4:13:21 PM

Zeta takes next to no juniors to agree with above post that you must be perfect. They care nor about their status on campus than legacies and have a VERY specific profile of members they're looking for. I'd say make sure you're legacy notice is sent in but go in with an open mind so being dropped wouldn't devistate you and typy keep your options open.
a good friend had a legacy go through recruitment last year at her own chapter she graduated from and they didn't give her a bid but she's very happy in another sorority now.

By: Legacy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.