facebook

grades

by: Yeppers

Grade reports are out on KnightNews.com and I'm surprised on what I see. The KD's may not be able to hold an intelligent conversation (so I've seen on this page), but they had the highest GPA of Spring 2015. Also looking at the sizes of the chapters on the greek report, they're doing good at reaching or almost reaching quota.

Posted By: Yeppers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Roomates with a kd   

The girls I know can hold a conversation. Every chapter has their group of girls that suck so I'm not sure why everyone judges every sorority girl based off of that. These girls proved to be beautiful & smart soooo

By: Roomates with a kd
by: NahJun 3, 2015 3:46:13 PM

I wouldn't say "smart" I would say taking easy classes with more simplistic majors in order to maintain a high GPA.

By: Nah
#2  by: Yeppers   

I see what you mean. Bad apples can ruin the whole batch

By: Yeppers
#3  by: Guest   

If thats the case with picking an easier major, then all the sororities are all doing the same thing. Kd got second in grades in fall 2014 behind Chi O. Chi O was suspended at this point, if that puts anything into perspective. Chi o wasn't involved at all because they couldn't be... Not to mention kd got first this semester. Idk sounds pretty deserving to me. Yeah they definitely have some air heads but so do other chapters

By: Guest
#4  by: meh    

I only know about 5 KDs, but they're all elementary majors. When you literally have a class on coloring, good grades is a given. Still can't hold a
conversation or be nice to girls outside of their sorority.

By: meh
#5  by: ...   

I don't care what sorority you're in, a 3.5 as an elementary education, communications, english, or hospitality major is not impressive.

By: ...
#6  by: hi   

Study with KDs Party with ZTAs

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.