facebook

junior spring rush

by: .

Rushing as a junior girl in spring... how bad is that idea? Just transferred here and missed fall rush. I don't want to look like an idiot for trying but I really want to be involved in greek life. Do a lot of girls drop in the fall and houses have to meet quota?

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rush!   

No sure which sororities will take classes in the spring but I highly recommend you rush. In the spring they actually get to know you a lot better than spring so your personality becomes more important than looks or academic class.
I am a spring baby and I'm so happy I didn't do fall rush. Being in a sorority changed my life so I always encourage every one to give it a try

By: rush!
#2  by: DO IT!    

I rushed as a junior at my previous school and am actually moving back to finish at UCF... I'm not sure how the process here works but I got asked back to a lot of houses. Some clearly stated in the beginning that they would not take me because I was junior.. On pref night I had a house from every tier. It truly has been one the most amazing and rewarding experiences of my life. I encourage everyone to at least rush. Good luck and GO GREEK!

By: DO IT!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.