facebook

how hard

by: Pnm

How hard is it to get into zta? I'm open to others but realistically how possible is it? I'm attractive but might have no recs. What do they look for?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

they're at the top of the top, so generally they're pretty selective. I personally am friends with many Zetas, and the girls I know didn't have recs either. I don't think recs are that important at UCF. They, along with most other top tiers, look for the "whole package" type of girls, aka hot, fun, friendly, etc.

By: <3
#2  by: 12345   

Let's put it this way. Most girls going through recruitment are probably gonna put Zeta on their list of houses they want to go back to the next day. It's hard for an in-demand sorority because most girls want to go back, so they have to drop a lot of girls every day. To help your chances of not getting dropped, make sure you look your best during recruitment. Tan, do your makeup well, have your hair done, dress stylishly, etc, and select an amazing photo of you to put with your recruitment application. 90% of girls going through will want to be top tier, and realistically that's not possible, so just do your best, look your best, and have a great attitude, and on bid day you'll be running home to the right house for you.

By: 12345
#3  by: ahahaha   

Considering they had to call back half there new pc back after dropping them because they didn’t have enough girls on bid day. and I know many sorority’s that are ranked below them that dropped girls that are now in Zeta… not too difficult to get into anymore !

By: ahahaha
by: tbhMay 1, 2024 11:17:15 AM

only sorority that is actually somewhat hard to get is adpi

By: tbh
#4  by:    

Don’t go into recruitment with a sorority in mind. Be open minded bc at the end of the day you might end up liking one you didn’t expect. If you go in with zeta in mind and get dropped you’ll be disappointed. Just be yourself and that’s all that matters. Having no recs isn’t a big deal.

By: …

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.