facebook

AVA C booppp

by: hello

Ava C in pi phi is such a bop

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: noonecares   

no one cares this is obviously someone who was rejected by her or some nasty girl who is trying to put others down. do better

By: noonecares
by: -^Apr 17, 2024 2:49:58 PM

Legit no one is rejected by her she’s easy asf sleep with anything that’s walks biggest cat fish ever embarrassing for pi phi 😂😂😂

By: -^
by: PERSONALLY Apr 17, 2024 3:29:30 PM

personally i’ve never caught her h0eing around but if ur little box eater tried to get with her how is that HER problem. maybe get a leash for ur men that go after every girl

By: PERSONALLY
by: :$ Apr 17, 2024 4:11:48 PM

She is constantly hoeing around with everyone. Thinks posting her body equates to validation it is sad tbh

By: :$
#2  by: brother   

this def some girl with a bmi of 45 sitting behind a screen mad because ava can pull anyone, will she sleep with them no, but she’s so hot and cool. sorry you can’t do the same

By: brother
by: HAH Apr 17, 2024 3:15:20 PM

she’s is the last thing from cool pls she thinks she’s a influencer but everyone thinks all she is so irrelevant and fake

By: HAH
by: wutApr 17, 2024 3:24:44 PM

i don’t think she’s irrelevant, i was her date for formal. i did not decline her we are friends, she’s actually the hottest girl personally. if ur mad it’s okay but don’t take it out on her

By: wut
by: ^ Apr 17, 2024 4:17:55 PM

she asked some other kid first and he said no because there were red flags haha how embarrassing

By: ^
#3  by: Funny   

The fake dislikes are funny

By: Funny
by: stfuApr 17, 2024 4:14:14 PM

whomp whomp hi ava

By: stfu
#4  by: CAT   

biggest cat fish in all pi phi fr idk if she edits her pics but her insta is not how she looks in real life 😅

By: CAT
by: frat guyApr 17, 2024 3:32:02 PM

BRO shes so fine I would smash her if she even gave me the time of day

By: frat guy
by: ^ Apr 17, 2024 4:15:15 PM

if only there were not all edited

By: ^
by: ayo whatApr 17, 2024 7:47:53 PM

Bro have u ever seen her in real life she’s bad asf. If ur gonna make sht up at least make it believable lmao

By: ayo what
by: r u blindApr 17, 2024 7:49:50 PM

Butter face with cellulite

By: r u blind
#5  by: RM   

The fact she’s risk management for them too is hilarious

By: RM
by: embarrassing Apr 17, 2024 3:33:04 PM

Are you sitting there stalking pi phis instagram to know what exec leadership she holds. That’s crazy.

By: embarrassing
by: !Apr 17, 2024 4:40:25 PM

she should not hold any she is embarrassing to represent pi phi

By: !
#6  by: honest   

Honestly, I have had the worst experiences with her. She thinks she is all that but is so mid the definition of a butter face and catfish idk why she is responsible for risk management when she is a liability herself? All Hunter in Ato said was how insane and tier-obsessed she is.

By: honest
by: preachApr 17, 2024 7:04:33 PM

hunter talks mad shi bout her

By: preach
#7  by: damn   

these pi phi bops pissed someone off with the way they’re getting exposed but fck if they deserve it

By: damn
by: LOLApr 17, 2024 6:59:20 PM

Fr they did someone dirty but they deserve it tbh had it coming

By: LOL
#8  by: get a life   

i’d love to see you say any of this to someone’s face lmao hiding behind a screen obsessing over girls u barely know is embarrassing asf…get a hobby or something bro this is actually sad 😭😭😭

By: get a life
#9  by: ip address   

your ip address is tracking you to rollins, you don’t even go here girl gtfo

By: ip address
#10  by: GTFO   

Not the IP address tracing u to Rollins. this bih doesn't even go here... Hi Rollins queen!!!! stop being bitter ur embarrassing yourself! go get a life. Praying for u!

By: GTFO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.