facebook

c4c

by: sorority

Thoughts on Cheers for Charity routines?

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cheers    

ZBT was awesome and agree that Tri Delt deserved first place. Rukus had a great performance also with their dance!

By: Cheers
by: TriNotApr 18, 2016 9:17:57 PM

Yeah right.. first stunt a girl landed facing sideways, 2 almost drops, a girl doing flips almost fell face first, and 2 out of 5 in their one big lift fell... #Rigged

By: TriNot
#2  by: Wel   

Thought KD absolutely should have won, tridelt was good but KD was better by far

By: Wel
by: NeitherApr 18, 2016 9:24:44 PM

They were no better than Tridelt. 1 big fall and 2 drops wouldn't equal 1st and 2nd place in any reply cheer competition with so little difference in difficulty. Absolutely rigged.

By: Neither
#3  by: Cheer    

Not sure how kappa didn't place

By: Cheer
by: TopsApr 18, 2016 6:18:00 AM

Seems like top tiers ensure only tops win their competitions TBH.

By: Tops
by: CheerApr 18, 2016 8:23:50 AM

Exactly and if they keep doing that, only the tops will participate and they won't be able to raise as much.

By: Cheer
#4  by: rigged   

Kappa should have won tbh... Idk how the score sheets work but even though their routine wasn't as difficult as the others, they didn't drop any stunts unlike KD ZTA and DDD.. I think KD had lots of tumbling they were good but they fell too many times to have placed... Also tri delt literally dropped half their pyramid right at the end so I have no clue how they won.

By: rigged
#5  by: Omfg    

YES! How did kappa not place! Like wtf. I look at a kappa and I feel so sad about it. They did amazing! Hell, they did better than us! They were robbed and it's heart breaking to me. They were sharp, so clean, everything was on time, no stunts were dropped, jumps were phenomenal, and they worked so hard in their front lawn. They deserve 1st. Like I even want to send them flowers and insomnia and cold stone. They did so so so good. They didn't even compete in betas because they were practicing for cheers. Like, come on. @ kappas, you are the winner in my eyes!

By: Omfg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.