facebook

thoughts on fiji? which frat is for me

by: Candy Corn

Looking for a fraternities to possibly rush in fall. I'm a really laid back guy, and consider myselfa chill guy.

I want to avoid what people consider top tier fraternies and looking for geninune brotherhood.

I was looking at FIJI, beta, Delta sigma.

Honest feedback is needed, as the reviews I'm reading so far are hit and miss

What other fraternity are recommended?

Posted By: Candy Corn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea   

If you're looking for genuine brotherhood don't think you'll only find it in bottom tier fraternities. Keep an open mind and rush as many as you can and find where you are most comfortable.

By: Yea
by: Candy CornApr 4, 2016 2:17:39 PM

Would you recommend any organization based on your opinion?

By: Candy Corn
#2  by: Yea   

I would be biased if I gave you an opinion. Every fraternity is good in its own way. Find the one that's good for you

By: Yea
#3  by: Dammnmnnm   

Candy Corn over here ROASTING DELTA SIGMA!!! You got our a.ss!!

By: Dammnmnnm
#4  by: Bro   

Those are all good brotherhoods. I'm in one of them and don't want to be biased, but we see each other and talk to each other around the neighborhood. Don't have any complaints

By: Bro
#5  by: yea   

if youre looking for good brotherhood then avoid the super large houses and youll be fine (zbt and phi delt basically)

By: yea
by: what lolApr 10, 2016 11:27:00 AM

They both have some of the most solid brotherhoods

By: what lol
by: Gotta agreeApr 12, 2016 10:57:45 PM

Hate to say this but the bigger the chapter the harder it is for guys to know each other and get that geninune brotherhood

By: Gotta agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.