pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: I love my sisters!   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-xM4sFVio&feature=youtu.be
Counting down the days until summer is over and I can finally be reunited with all of my best friends! PPL. Πothing Βut LΦve. BOOM BOOM.♥➹

By: I love my sisters!
#22  by: @questionable   

Really? You're pathetic. Spreading rumors isn't going to help you get a better pc.

By: @questionable
#23  by: @teehee   

Everyone knows that aphi and gphi aren't bashing us and we aren't bashing them. Stop trying to make it look like we don't get along with other houses or that we're self ranking. Pi phi, gphi, and a phi all have really similar girls and get along really well. This site makes it look like the sororities all hate each other but everyone has friends in other houses, and if you don't than maybe you should try growing up. To the pnms, greek life at u of a is amazing and every house is the perfect house for someone. Go into rush with an open mind and know that any sorority you join (if you join for the right reasons) will be absolutely amazing!

By: @teehee
#24  by: GDI   

I never wanted to join a sororiety but if i did, it would be pi phi. Great sisterhood and real girls.

By: GDI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.