facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: re:extheta   

Instead of blaming Theta, take a good look at yourself.

By: re:extheta
#2  by: dropped theta   

what is going to happen to all the girls who dropped out of theta? are they really going to try to rush again? That will not turn out well. nobody will want them, maybe tri-delt.

By: dropped theta
#3  by: LOL THETA   

these girls are getting so desperate you just never knwo what they do. If I was a Theta I would have already dropped out but the ones who are still there cuz they have nowhere else to go are WHACKJOBS. Nobosy wants to have anything to do with them. they are so far gone.

By: LOL THETA
#4  by: Theta, RIP   

Dead House Walking. Keep it up Theta you are just proving every single bad thing written about you to be 100% true, which it is.

By: Theta, RIP
#5  by: re truth   

ironic name for a liar

By: re truth
#6  by: arizona   

I dont think they are THE top house but I definitely thing they're up there. And its undeniable that the frat boys love 'em

By: arizona
#7  by: theta   

Thetas are good everywhere...probably the strongest national organization of all sororities

By: theta
#8  by: Poor Theta!   

Is a joke and everybody is laughing at them. They try to rank their way up online but on campus? A joke.

By: Poor Theta!
#9  by: no honey   

you are a delusional joke. Rush is over. Theta did great and they continue to be a top teir house.Get over yourself.

By: no honey
#10  by: Pikapp   

theta has the hottest pledge class followed by alpha phi

By: Pikapp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.