facebook

do top houses care more about gpa then bottom?

by: GPA

Jw if I have a better chance at a bottom house then a top house with a low GPA.. I'm fine with being in any house so I don't care

Posted By: GPA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

In general, yes. But why worry about it now? You'll find out which houses want you when you go through recruitment. Planning out which houses you'll have a chance at does nothing to help you.

By: yes
#2  by: No   

ALL the houses care about GPA. You'll get cut if yours is below what Panhellenic recommends. Doesn't matter what "rank" you think of - they all want good grades.

By: No
by: GPAFeb 26, 2015 4:42:03 PM

so does that mean I'm not getting a bid to any house just because of a low GPA...? People below said its rare everyone gets cut from recruitment fully. I'm sure other girls don't have 3.0's and still get bids to something...

By: GPA
by: @GPAFeb 26, 2015 6:37:13 PM

I had a 2.8 and I got a bid. It wasn't to a house I wanted, but it was still a bid, and I ended up very happy in my house, even though I didn't think I would be. You'll be fine. If you keep an open mind you'll be fine.

By: @GPA
by: HFeb 28, 2015 9:26:08 PM

is your mom on a real housewives show? if she is, your gpa obviously doesn't matter. that dumbo had like a 2.3 and got into alpha flea

by the way, people always say they'll be happy with any house until they get here and see what that really means

By: H
by: @HMar 1, 2015 3:20:28 PM

Totally this! So true.

By: @H

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.