By: PiCrap
#2  by: party girl   

yeah the girl is so upset she keeps going to parties

By: party girl
#3  by: @lol   

libel is also illegal

By: @lol
#4  by: yo   

someone should tell this girl and her "friends"that they will all have to go to court and tell the truth about what really happened.

By: yo
#5  by: Disgusted   

This "girl" (I used that word, but there is a more appropriate 4 letter word to describe her)went to a frat party looking to get wild. She did just that. Then, because she got caught in the act and didn't want her boyfriend to find out, made up some ridiculous lies and put the lives of two innocent boys on the line. She claims she was told "there was another party in the bedroom". Cmon, Really? Nobody is that stupid. She has been seen laughing and drinking at parties ever since this incident. When the truth comes out, and it will, I hope she rots in hell.

By: Disgusted
#6  by: recant   

do you even know what the word means? you are like a two year old who just learned how to talk!

By: recant
#7  by: Confused   

@recant
Huh?? I doubt whoever you are addressing with the two year old comment will feel the great insult you hoped to convey.
I'm guessing you mean the word "recant". It means to withdraw or repudiate (a statement or belief) formally and publicly.
For instance, if someone stated something that was untrue in order to protect their reputation regardless of the horrible consequences of that statement, and then was able to intelligently realize the incredible harm such an evil lie could cause, they would be a concerned enough human being to come forward and admit it.

By: Confused
#8  by: Eric Nathaniel Wilso   

I just signed up to your blogs rss feed. Will you post more on this subject?

By: Eric Nathaniel Wilso

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.