facebook

rush videos

by: WWE

who wins?

Posted By: WWE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well   

Can't really say, DG and pi phi haven't come out with theirs yet but so far, kappas was good and so was sigma k's even tho it got a little weird

By: Well
by: mmmJul 29, 2014 8:12:53 PM

aphi and gphi are the best probably. sigma k was just awkward and weird and kappas was awkward too and they were wasted in half of it

By: mmm
by: LolJul 29, 2014 8:15:07 PM

KKG for the last. time. do. less.

By: Lol
by: yeahJul 29, 2014 9:23:10 PM

@ mmm, if aphi and gphi have the best video, aphi wins hands down because gphi has a "top 50" where they have the top 50 or so girls in the house do the videos and photoshoots and they hide their other girls so they make their house look good, therefore its all a big illusion. aphi had a great video and they actually showed their girls

By: yeah
by: NopeJul 29, 2014 9:37:52 PM

alpha phis was terrible.

By: Nope
#2  by: @APHI   

there were hardly any girls in aphi's vid... it was embarrassing watching them have a pretend balloon party outside of their house

By: @APHI
#3  by: .   

I actually think all of them this year were pretty damn weird. I feel like everyone is just trying way too hard and it shows.

By: .
#4  by: ..   

Sigma Kappa - really liked, I thought it was artsy and cool
Kappa- I liked their scenes in the Kappa house but not the weird party scene or the hoops for hope part
alpha phi- was ok a little too short and didn't have enough for me
gphis- was just miserable I didn't need to see video footage of them posing for pictures

maybe dg and pi phi are hiding something exciting

By: ..
by: lolJul 30, 2014 1:46:16 PM

okay sigma kappa. lol

By: lol
by: uhhhJul 30, 2014 6:02:50 PM

sigmas was sooooooooo weird, not artsy.

By: uhhh
by: minnieAug 1, 2014 1:56:14 PM

alrighty sigma k. not artsy and cool. crazy and confusing, wayyyy overdone.

By: minnie
#5  by: try hard   

all the rush videos so far are superficial looking and try hard. none of them are genuine

By: try hard
#6  by: Vids   

Sigma Kappas was bizarre! What does dancing have to do with sigma kappa. It started strong but wad just weird really really weird. One of my least favorite. Artsy, yes but not for recruitment.

Alpha phi's pictures flashed so fast you had to be a speed watcher. Epic fail. They had a great one the year before.

Gamma phi's I thought was cute and sorority like. I liked it.

Kappas was good too. The staged scenes in the house were my lest favorite part. I liked the dance and getting on the bus part.

If I had to rank them:
Kappa and GPhi tied
A phi
Sigma Kappa without the dancing I would rank this higher.

By: Vids
by: yaJul 31, 2014 8:16:48 PM

I agree 100% kappa and gphis was best. aphis had so much potential. sigma kappas was like still good, i mean they were all good but there's was just too random and too much at once. trying way too hard.

By: ya
by: YesAug 1, 2014 1:02:00 PM

Spot on. I like SK's at first and was very surprised but then the random dancing started, which was half the video. I'm sure next year will be better. Gphis I thought was cool how they were kinda posing for pictures but showing the funny side of doing it. Kappas was good too I actually did like the scenes of the house! Alpha Phi's was so bad, which surprised me because last year they had a good one. The weird partying in the beginning was confusing. Where is Pi Phi's? I'm so tired of all the slide show videos

By: Yes
#7  by: ty   

Tri Delta put there's out it's cute but only pictures! Aphis sucked I think sk was even better than a phi just because it was longer and at least had more personality to it

By: ty
by: yaAug 1, 2014 3:04:37 PM

Tri delt did a much better video than normal. The slide show was definitely better than alpha phis slide show

By: ya
by: yeahAug 1, 2014 6:46:36 PM

yeah if alpha phi didn't have the short balloon party tri deltas would be better. also there was the same girl in sooo many of alpha phis pics. swear she was in three in a row.

By: yeah
by: .Aug 1, 2014 7:09:28 PM

yeah thats the reason alpha phi showed their pics so fast. they didn't want you to notice they were showing the same 10 girls over and over.

I just went and watched tri delts. Not bad. I like that they didn't use the same music that literally every other house uses for their videos. they've got a lot of cute girls now. lots of improvement. I think they're going to have a really good rush now that axo is back and will get all the bottom rushees.

By: .
#8  by: i    

personally i did like kappas but it felt SO fake. it was cute but it just was soooo staged and they were obviously drunk in half of it and kept showing the same couple girls

but i couldnt even sit through aphi or sigma kappa...i liked gphis because it was short and sweet but it also was really staged and didnt have the whole sorority

so nobody wins...if i had to pick id probably pick gphi because it was short enough to keep my attention span but really i dont think any of them were that great

By: i
by: vidsAug 1, 2014 3:52:30 PM

none of the videos had the whole sorority. sigma kappa and kappa probably did the best showing the "most" girls because they filmed throughout the year but they still didn't have the whole sorority. gphi and alpha phi look like they did like a random filming day and it was probably just whoever could show up. it would be hard to get the whole sorority in a video..... people have jobs and such. alpha phi literally had maybe 30 girls in their's though and that's from all pledge classes combined. gphi had handfuls of girls from every PC + exec. It would be impossible for any of these houses to have all 200+ girls in their vids so it's probably not fair to rank any of them based off this. especially alpha phi.

By: vids
by: ok @vidsAug 1, 2014 8:57:44 PM

ok but i meant it felt like they handpicked girls they think are the prettiest or hottest to showcase their chapter, obviously ever house does that but it felt really obvious

By: ok @vids
#9  by: TA   

Kappa & Sigma Kappa & Theta did a good job showing off their houses. APhi did show how hot they are. GPhi wtf, showed like 20 girls and the blowing on the sparkle dust was beyond dumb and so fake. They hid three quarters of their sisters. Lol.

By: TA
by: noAug 6, 2014 12:20:11 PM

GPhi invited all their sisters to be in the video. Its not their fault if they didnt show up. And sometimes girls get edited out. Its not intentional. Thats just how it is. Its impossible to showcase every single girl in a few minutes.

I think Kappas was absolutely awful. They have been turning into such try hards. They care more about being the hot, party girl house than anything else. And its sad. Did you know years ago they used to be like Chi O? The nerdy girls with the highest gpa. Its a shame they've gotten so classless.

I haven't seen thetas, but I didn't like sigma kappa's either. If anything, sigma is the one guilty of only showcasing the prettiest girls. Everyone knows they have a mixed bag of hotties and uglies, but in the video they only showed their best girls. shame.

By: no
#10  by: rushhhvids   

Gphi had every single PC invited and shown. everyone on this site likes to make up rumors about the older girls and their new PC yet nearly all of PC 13 was in their video. Just because you may have seen a few "familiar" faces, there were many more girls than some of the other vids. There just weren't any group shots of the whole house they were split up by PC and not out at parties as a whole. People will say whatever they can to tear others down that they are jealous of. Every video was cute and had something unique and special about it. Everyone's videos were really good this year!! rush is so soon get excitedddd!!!

By: rushhhvids
by: OmgAug 6, 2014 2:29:28 PM

Lol a gphi obviously wrote this, everyone knows you have a top 40 girls you invite to be in pics and videos and the tumblr, you hide your freshmen

By: Omg
by: ok Aug 6, 2014 9:32:44 PM

g phi you are a bunch of spray tanned pigs on steroids.......go haze your babies some more

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.