University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 45 of 71
#441  by: LOL   

no... dont ever include sigma chi or.... pike lol

By: LOL
#442  by: seriously   

Like as a girl in a top-tier house, I say this simply looking out for guys rushing. You need to understand this site is a joke, don't base any decisions on it. The best houses on campus arent even close to the others, it's SAE,Pi Kapp,FIJI, Dchi. ASK ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY PARTIES OR IS GOOD LOOKING.

By: seriously
#443  by: guys   

just let me troll plz... im bored at work

By: guys
#444  by: Well   

Pike and sigma chi would be great options if you want to be stuck in the friend zone. Pikapp, Fiji, sae, and dchi are the hottest and rage the hardest. Pikapps are the meatheads that are ridiculously hot and rage really hard. Fiji are the rich scottsdale boys that have a lot of fun weekenders. Sae are the typical California boys that rage really hard, they're jungle party is the most insane party at Arizona. And dchis rage the hardest but aren't recognized by the university anymore.

By: Well
#445  by: Best Houses   

SAE: If you like raging with hot girls, having crazy parties, and are a california boy this is your house

Pikapp: Super hott athletic jocks that rage a lot but seem to get in trouble a lot too

Fiji: Rich scottsdale kids with a really nice house but personally don't think they rage like the other houses

Dchi: They raaaaaaageeeee but are very east coast lots of people call them the guido house..also they're always in trouble with campus and almost got kicked off last year

Pike: Getting better, older guys are goobers but younger guys are getting better..i guess

Sigma Chi: Kind of like fiji but they have absolutely zero pledge process I hear and all the other top frats look down on them

Everyone else doesn't really matter..good luck :)

By: Best Houses
#446  by: @best houses   

The below comment is pretty damn accurate..all you need to know is sae, pikapp, fiji, and dchi get the best pledges, have the best parties, and get the best girls

By: @best houses
#447  by: ok   

no one vote were all tied at 62% so i dont gotta trolll

By: ok
#448  by: What's    

Up with Dchi? They're recognized by their nationals, but not the school their at, I've never heard of that happening.

By: What's
#449  by: hmmm   

they just arnt under university rules or ifc, they can have rush etc nothings changed just if they mess up its tucson police, so its kinda better i would think

By: hmmm
#450  by: hmmm   

they just arnt under university rules or ifc, they can have rush etc nothings changed just if they mess up its tucson police, so its kinda better i would think

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.