facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Arizona - UA General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 33 of 71
#321  by: curious girl   

we serenade everyone. aphi, piphi, gphi, theta, and dg are the ones we rage with for the most part.

By: curious girl
#322  by: Curious girl   

I thought theta was just straight up classless?

By: Curious girl
#323  by: Delta Chi   

Will never be a top house anymore since they aren't recognized by the school. The top houses at the U of A are FIJI SAE PIKE and PI Kapp (in no order)

By: Delta Chi
#324  by: sorry   

80 % of pike are goobers who couldnt get in anwywhere better... same with sigma chi... the only chill pikes are the juniors n seniors....

By: sorry
#325  by: Joke   

This site is a joke, a clear example of that is Beta being ranked towards the top. Everyone who comes on this site is more times then not a new initiate trying to hype up their house. If you really want to know which houses are the best, just go through rush the top houses will stand out.

By: Joke
#326  by: lol   

pike....really cmon now

By: lol
#327  by: lollol@haha   

point proven even more goobery than i thought. pike doesnt even haze they have a option not to do it give me a break they miswell be a sorority... there not on campus for a reason...

By: lollol@haha
#328  by: id rather...   

Be a GDI then join beta pike sigma chi or lower.. save your money

By: id rather...
#329  by: PPL <3   

I would say I am in a top tier sorority and my favorite fraternities are PIKE and SAE. Most fun boys.

By: PPL <3
#330  by: lol   

at dudes acting like chicks...

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.