dg - aepi
adpi - alphasig
gphi - fiji
sk - pike
kappa - pi kapp
tri delt - no date yet:(

By: homecoming
#2  by: wow   

so Beta KA and TKE arent go with anyone but Sammy DTD and Alpha Sig are? Twlilight zone

By: wow
by: .Oct 2, 2012 5:41:23 AM

TKE is kicked off.

By: .
#3  by: wow   

unless beta goes with tri delt i guess, i guess any of the other frats could take tridelt ey?

#4  by: Theta   

we may be officially going with ox but I doubt a single girl will go to a party they throw, everyone is weird in ox

By: Theta
#5  by: wow   

^Not how Theta really is, I doubt this is even a Theta that posted that. We have more class than that.

#6  by: @wow   

hahahaha no you don't...

By: @wow
#7  by: Woah   

Guys, don't get catty on the boards. I've heard Tridelt does have a date, I don't remember who though.

By: Woah
#8  by: Wow   

Seriously get your facts right before saying something stupid :) Goes for everyone

By: Wow
#9  by: x   

If this is all people are worrying about this is really sad!

By: x
#10  by: Retards   

fill theta chi. They think that they are going to homecoming with a top house, but in actuality this is the first year Theta is able to do homecoming and every other house already had a date. These girls are going to be at d chi or another house party or bar every night. Dont flatter yourselves theta chi, kappa alpha theta had their girls asking guys in almost all fraternities to ask them to homecoming, but noone did because we aren't GDI Retards like you Geeds. Feel bad for the five or six chill kids you guys probably got to accept a bid this past rush simply because you told them that your going with theta. Have fun spending the week alone or with the 30% of theta who is disgusting

By: Retards
by: lolSep 27, 2012 12:27:12 PM

someone did'nt get a bid. Thats an awfully long rant there, chief. You clearly have something against thses guys, you mad bro?

By: lol
by: Real ThetaOct 2, 2012 5:48:12 AM

Theta loves Theta Chi. They are real gentlemen. My big told me they even had their pledge class ready with umbrellas during monsoon season to walk us to class. haha that is soo cute!!! True cavaliers these men
!

By: Real Theta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.