facebook

Local Sororities

by: Squidward101

Why are they even a thing?
Girls in first years, DO NOT RUSH LOCAL!
GO for Panhell like Alpha Phi and Tri Delt.
Nu Sig is hot and on fire but KBG and Theta Sig Psi are something else. Yu can tell they eat their feelings. No offence but they're kinda bottom of the barrel. The girls that Alpha Phi and Tri Delts don't want. They're the equivalent of D psi D are Carleton.
Sorry not sorry

Posted By: Squidward101
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

KBG is international, not local

By: …
by: UhSep 28, 2021 9:07:29 AM

It's not the same and you know this...

By: Uh
#2  by: PSA   

Every time an International bashes a Local org, a local member of Greek life is reassured they made the right choice.

That being said, I refuse to believe an International org member wrote this; body shaming and negativity is not good PR.

By: PSA
by: PanJan 17, 2022 1:32:22 PM

But is that true? Because both of those specific organizations are known to make these types of comments to new members... While it would be nice if everyone played nice, there unfortunately aren't any organizations immune to these types of comments.

By: Pan
#3  by: chat   

The thing is, if you really want to put money down, do anything you want. If you want a concise investment, obviously go Panhellenic. KBG full offense can’t keep it together. They have next to nothing to offer wholly

By: chat
by: AnonOct 21, 2023 5:42:53 AM

The girls in KBG are some of the nicest I’ve met.

By: Anon
by: lmaoNov 4, 2023 8:46:38 PM

Ok my grandmother is nice, what after that? How many minutes until their HQ rips off their charter for no reason and fines the girls overall? When you get hazed to hell, who is accountable? What insurance do you have? Who do you go to? Who has your back? Have you genuinely done research? KBG is a pyramid scheme.

By: lmao
#4  by: lmao   

I have a special distaste for KBG trying to masquerade as an organization with something to lose. Their HQ is SLIM, it was one human being about six years ago. Alumni work in general is already so low compared to the collegiate level. I can’t imagine anyone willing to contribute any more financially. They showed up to a place like ALABAMA WITHOUT A FORMAL INVITE, and they sprayed themselves around the area’s schools like cat piss. None of them are active or accounted for, just IG accounts that haven’t been updated. Quick look shows the tagged members were released to rush again. They dragged themselves in and had to slump out with their heads down. On top of being outside of NPC jurisdiction and what policies they have in place for your safety.

By: lmao
by: Stay classyJan 10, 2024 3:28:47 PM

Where the hell did Alabama come from??? Why are we talking about HQ from 6 years ago?

Maybe try commenting accurate information from this decade bestie!

By: Stay classy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.