facebook

sigma chi vs delt

by: yo

So all my friends from last year always said that delt's better than sigma chi but it seems like that's changed over this past year. Anyone have any input? These are really my only two choices besides ATO

Posted By: yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: All   

All are middle tier. You suck

By: All
by: HardMay 26, 2015 6:48:30 PM

Kind of hard to look at top tier when you're hispanic/black....

By: Hard
by: TopMay 26, 2015 6:50:45 PM

If you're cool top will take you. Don't be discouraged.

By: Top
#2  by: Mid-tier   

How would you guys rank the mid-tier ones though? I've always heard delt were cooler guys but apparently that's changing

By: Mid-tier
#3  by: Sigma-chi   

Machi's cooler but they have a shorter and weaker pledgeship. They used to be try-hards but they're losing that image with their new pc's

By: Sigma-chi
#4  by: Rah delt   

Delt's better than EX because they don't show off or become creeps after a few drinks. They tend to have a lower profile than chi as well, but delt is more selective with their bids

By: Rah delt
by: GirlieJun 21, 2015 11:02:31 PM

from a girl's perspective this is totally true. EX has to go after the freshman girls because they're the only ones who don't already know about them yet. They learn pretty fast.

By: Girlie
by: butJun 22, 2015 9:40:26 PM

delt's got its own fair share of creeps as well. And they're really not that selective. As long as you can brejathe and talk a few words, you can get delt or machi

By: but
#5  by: Honestly   

If I were a guy I would pledge sigma chi, but both are about equal.

By: Honestly
#6  by: Party ON   

both the same

By: Party ON
#7  by: tfm   

Sigma Chi's act like theyre frat stars and are douchebags. Delts are creepy but nice than Sig Chi

By: tfm
#8  by: active   

Delt 's horrible. Pledge machi

By: active
#9  by: TBH    

more houses respect ATO than either of those two and I've always found them to be chiller and less tfm. Even though they're not on the same "tier", I'd give them a harder look if I were you

By: TBH
by: @TBHJun 22, 2015 11:13:34 PM

I don't think ATO is respected at all and definitely not after you just commented about how "ATO is so chill and less TFM" on four different posts

By: @TBH
#10  by: atleast   

Ato has a real pledgeship my machi friend

By: atleast

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.