by: Let's face it

Chi O, Tri Delt
Alpha Chi, Zeta
Kappa, Theta
Zeta, Aphi
DG
PiPhi
The rest...

Before you comment Pi Phi, please know that I was being generous with you.

Posted By: Let's face it
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Go Go   

PKT rushes girls at Birth.
Chi O rushes girls in the summer and takes them to their Summertime Hideaway house to get them drunk and see how they behave.
TriDelt, Zeta, AXO, APhi Do the Real Rush thing!
DG, ADPi, and KD rush afterwards and tend to take what is leftover.

By: Go Go
by: Kinda Sep 3, 2014 11:43:51 PM

Looks like APhi wrote this. APhi has definitely improved a lot, along with some of the other lower middle/lower tier chapters, but I don't think they have fundamentally changed rushing at all.

By: Kinda
by: OkSep 4, 2014 8:09:45 PM

I don't think anyone said Alpha Phi "fundamentally changed rushing".

By: Ok
by: LameNov 19, 2014 6:13:39 PM

This isn't the 1950's. Who care's about girls in the lucky gene pool? The 3rd generation always blows it anyway. Being Inbred doesn't make you pretty or smart. The new order is what it's all about here and now.

By: Lame
#12  by: Very accurate   

I think this is the "real " rank in my opinion...... I am in one of these groups and I think it is ridiculous that people bash AXO......they are one of the best sororities in my opinion. " top six" always seems threatened by their popularity........ Everyone stop feeling so threatened and strengthen your own sisterhood..... That is what alpha chi has done so so beautifully. Gotta give props where it's due people

By: Very accurate
by: AgreedSep 2, 2014 8:57:01 PM

I totally agree. Big 6 exists because of tradition. It doesn't allow for changes in group structure and good/bad recruitments. AXO is definitely doing well and causing concern for others. I also think APhi is growing and improving with each recruitment. People don't like change. It happens.

By: Agreed
by: Not the pointSep 2, 2014 9:04:43 PM

I don't think anyone doubts that AXO and A Phi have both proven themselves to be strong chapters. The point is that for better or worse, they are never going to be Big Six, no matter what you blame it on. Tradition, connections, and zip code network powerhouses exist and run deep at UT. No one is disputing that these two chapters are awesome right now at Texas, but the Big Six are not going to magically change due to a random opinion poll of hotness taken after the most recent recruitment. It just doesn't work like that.

By: Not the point
by: There'reSep 3, 2014 11:47:01 PM

Girls from fancy schools, zip codes and camps are in every sorority at UT from top to bottom now. Houses like PKT and to a lesser extent the rest of the Big 6 just recruit more exclusively for that stuff.

By: There're
by: Yes ^Sep 4, 2014 8:54:10 AM

They do recruit more exclusively for these things. Because they can. And the others can't or they wouldn't make quota. So yeah, they get some of them, just not the best of the PNMs who fall into those categories. No shame in that. Just the way it is. And let's face it. All this drama is for nothing, really. The middle groups are middle groups for a reason. They just don't get the top girls. But the girls they do take are not so shabby. And even the bottom groups have good girls in them and seem to have fun. So whatever.

By: Yes ^
by: WellSep 4, 2014 10:37:31 AM

I guess Big 6 gets the "best" if all you mean is wealthiest, most well connected, and groomed from birth to pledge those chapters. But prettiest, smartest, and most involved? Not by a long shot.

By: Well
by: ^noSep 4, 2014 2:13:30 PM

Top girls is super subjective. Their decision to recruit really exclusively for things like zip codes and schools has seen a decline in actual membership quality of late. It's great that their parents have the highest average annual income, but it doesn't mean their kids are actually better by any means. The middle tiers and lower big 6 are better looking, more fun, and largely do better in school. PKT only gets the top quality members if the main quality you put stock in is whether you came from the right schools.

By: ^no
by: I think ...Sep 5, 2014 6:41:20 PM

It's mostly DG who is on here talking ish about APhi and AXO. They have so far surpassed DG as DG went downhill faster than anything I've ever seen. I don't think the Big Six give a ish about what goes on below them. They are what they are. It's the middle to lower sororities that are always duking it our for position because that's where things are more fluid and a lot more girls have a chance to get into one of those versus the Big Six.

By: I think ...
#13  by: Max   

guys want hot......is what it is.....get it from the top, get it from the middle......just want it HOT!

By: Max
#14  by: Max   

guys want hot......is what it is.....get it from the top, get it from the middle......just want it HOT!

By: Max
#15  by: well   

I don't exist to be what a guy wants

By: well
by: actuallySep 8, 2014 9:29:45 AM

If by top man you mean Jesus then yes. Give him a try sometime. It will give you more lightness than picking on people on some message board.

By: actually
#16  by: Yes   

I agree. The original statement is the new order.

By: Yes
#17  by: Well   

To #16-- Oh yes I DO exist to be what a guy wants. It only counts what guys want.

By: Well
#18  by: @xyz   

You have Zeta listed twice?? Which spot to they hold?

By: @xyz
#19  by: I'm the Best   

Gosh I wonder which spot I hold. I'm number 1, no, "I'm #1 not YOU." lol So stupid.

By: I'm the Best
#20  by: #1   

I'm truly #1. I'm a SDT.

By: #1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.