facebook

POLL: Is it Okay to fart loudly during RUSH?

by: Vcd

Posted By: Vcd
Post Reply Report
Page 11 of 12
#101  by: H   

My sorority sister can light them up every time!

By: H
#102  by: Ooo   

Oh yes baby…light my fire!

By: Ooo
#103  by: Jhgfd   

My farts smell like locusts because I eat locusts and peanut butter…

By: Jhgfd
#104  by: Wishy   

My dress was too tight during RUSH, so my farts backed up, and when I stood up to bounce and sing, I crapped instead.

By: Wishy
#105  by: Ooo   

Rush is my favorite time to fart!!!

By: Ooo
#106  by: Did ddfgggggf   

Brilliant!

By: Did ddfgggggf
#107  by: Q   

A few weeks ago, as the semester was ending, our sorority decided to raise money for our charity by holding a “fart a Thon“.

We had people sponsor us, per fart, and we raised thousands of dollars for our charity.

It was also the favorite charity event of the year, and of course we will do it again next year.

By: Q
#108  by: W   

In my fraternity, we have a worm farm, with thousands of worms that we grow for our scientific experiments. Recently, we decided to fart into the worm farm to see what effect it would have on our worms.

They grew bigger and longer and healthier, and then they started to dance. We now have a dancing worm farm, and have decided that we will put it on display during rush.

By: W
#109  by: Brim   

During rush, I filled our sorority toilet to the brim. But I didn’t flush it.

The rest was history. The smell engulfed our entire house, and we all celebrated, because rush lasts for so long, and it was the best time we had!

By: Brim
#110  by: If fdss hhgff   

The semester is over, and I go home with memories of our fraternity parties, including fart fest, And farty parties and beef and beans, and fireworks around the bonfire, and crop dusting parties. We are prepared for rush next year.

By: If fdss hhgff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.