By: no
#2  by: Desperate Alpha Phi   

Stop Phi, please just stop!

By: Desperate Alpha Phi
#3  by: No   

Move theta way up

By: No
#4  by: lol stop   

agd, you are not better than pi phi and dphie. please stop trying to convince people of that

By: lol stop
by: manOct 8, 2014 9:36:34 AM

this year they actually are though

they've gotten good at rush

By: man
by: Truth Oct 8, 2014 10:16:53 AM

Pi Phi and Deeph are just salty that some frats they mix with are about to pull the trigger and stop mixing with them

By: Truth
by: Frat ratOct 8, 2014 9:24:23 PM

Put all the girls together from every house in a room and there are very very few that U could tell where they belong without their letters. That's a fact.

By: Frat rat
by: People People PleaseOct 8, 2014 11:44:36 PM

you can say that about a lot of houses. there are beautiful girls in all all of these sororities inside and out. If we are talking superficially which i assume we are because that's greek life for ya, most of the time (not ALL of the time) but most of the time you can't always place a girl to a sorority. That's why freshman can never guess what sorority their rho omega is in

By: People People Please
by: yeaOct 8, 2014 11:50:00 PM

yea its pretty true. I'm in what is considered a middle tier house but my good friend is in what is considered the "top" tier, whenever I'm hanging out with her, boys assume I'm in the same sorority, frat boys especially can't tell most of the time what sorority you're in, just sayin'

By: yea
#5  by: greek   

theta up to 4th. girls are gorgeous

By: greek
#6  by: ...   

ddd above skrappa

By: ...
by: lolOct 9, 2014 4:00:23 PM

Someone is salty their PC sucked

By: lol
#7  by: no   

theta is wayy way way wayyyy to low

By: no
#8  by: what   

What kind of rank is this? Zeta and dg above axo and theta? Zeta is literally bottom tier. I have never once met a fraternity guy say he wanted to mix with zeta. Sorry, but this rank is ridiculous.

By: what
by: Get in touchOct 16, 2014 12:15:00 AM

If Zeta is so bottom tier then how come they mix with Chi Phi and SigEp? Plus this is a ranking of the 2014 PC class not of just the sorority.

By: Get in touch
by: duhOct 17, 2014 4:08:27 PM

They are straight bottom middle tier. They are the safety sorority for Chi Phi and Sig Ep which are upper middle tier best case.

By: duh
#9  by: About right   

Probably the better of the last few rankings. Shouldn't include Gamma phi yet. There barely a thing and need a chance to establish. Lots of shifting around this year so far.
Best pledge classes top half are Phi p, Skrappa and DDD
Best bottom half are Zeta ADPi and AGD

By: About right
by: wutOct 17, 2014 11:04:43 AM

wit does that even mean

By: wut
#10  by: lol   

Best bottom half? There is no best bottom half. It's the bottom.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.