facebook

rush?

by: sorority

Freshmen: who's looking good for rush this year? Which sororities are everyone's favorites?

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Not sure   

Hi,
Most of my friends like Kappa and Alpha Phi. Sigma Kappa and Alpha Chi Omega are ok. A few like Delta Delta Delta but they seemed weird to me and not much fun. I heard they are not a very nice house either.

By: Not sure
by: lolSep 14, 2014 7:45:22 PM

clearly not an actual freshman... try harder kkg

By: lol
#2  by: Rush   

I really liked tridelt and axo and most of my rush line did too. Alpha phi was good too

By: Rush
#3  by: Freshman   

Mine liked Alpha Delta Pi and Alpha Chi Omega a lot

By: Freshman
#4  by: Rush   

I really liked alpha phi and sigma kappa. Most of the girls I talked to liked both of them and tri delt too

By: Rush
#5  by: yes   

I really want Alpha Phi! So do most of my friends. Tridelt is probably my second choice and maybe KKG.

By: yes
#6  by: Hah   

Literally every response to this post is the same as it is every year. Everyone loves the top five and wants to get into one of them.

By: Hah
by: ThisSep 11, 2014 11:33:35 AM

This. In fact, it's probably the girls in these sororitys writing this.

By: This
#7  by: Yep   

Chances a freshman wrote any of these responses: 0

By: Yep
#8  by: KD   

I was in the lines during rush and moving on to second set. What I heard in line was that many girls were not obsessed with the top tiers. They were mentioning sorority houses ( many names I'm not so familiar with) but not the ones mentioned above because they are the ones usually talked about on here. I think they saw through some of them mentioned above and thought they were fake. Not worth spending time and money on a house that's superficial. Btw. We all know about Greek rank.

By: KD
#9  by: Truth   

All the houses do well during the first party. It is easy to see the differences in the houses when all the girls are standing there. Some houses...like the top tier, because of their size, do not have all the girls involved--very sisterly.

Most importantly, you want a house that the girls want you. Do not get hung up on ranking because in the end, it is better to be the pretty girls in a mid tier house, than average in a top tier house.

By: Truth
by: YouredumbSep 12, 2014 11:22:34 AM

The girls "not involved" are doing other things between rounds. It has to do with what class year they're in and has nothing to do with what they look like. Everyone in the sorority has a year where they do that.

By: Youredumb
by: No your dumbSep 13, 2014 1:17:56 PM

The prettiest girls in the house are out In front regardless of pledge class. Not all girls are trreated the same I helped with rush last year at a top house, I know this is true.

By: No your dumb
by: lolSep 13, 2014 5:27:28 PM

^You never "helped" a top house during rush. That's against the rules unless you are in the chapter. And the order of the girls has nothing to do with attractiveness. It has entirely to do with which PNMs are lined up where.

By: lol
by: Dumb DumbSep 14, 2014 1:10:04 PM

I helped with rush because I am in the chapter and we are rushing right now. Why don't you tell what house your in so people know where the xxtches are.

By: Dumb Dumb
#10  by: Sad   

Also the story Alpha Phi tells about the Fiji and Alpha Phi couple that fall in love and then in the end the girl telling the story is their daughter is fake. They make it up and tell it every year. Just FYI

By: Sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.