facebook

better things

by: why

You are all idiots...why not just go to UVA or an actual school with hot people. Michigan is the armpit of the country.

Posted By: why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Do you think anyone here cares what you think?

By: ?
by: ?Aug 19, 2014 4:47:57 PM

Do you think anyone here
1) likes you
2) goes on here for serious advice
3) goes to michigan
?????
-UVA

By: ?
by: henryAug 19, 2014 5:03:47 PM

why are you on here?

By: henry
#2  by: alright   

You obviously haven't been to Michigan. Yeah Detroit and Flint suck, but the suburbs of Detroit are very wealthy and house the auto executives and Eminem. Grand Rapids is a growing economic hub and is consistently ranked one of the best places to raise kids. The north is absolutely beautiful, especially around Traverse City. Ann Arbor is one of the best college towns in America. I don't even know the name of UVA's "college town." There are plenty of hot people at umich, but also plenty of not-so-hot people. I'm not going to rip on UVA because it's a good school and I would've considered going there if I had applied. At the end of the day, it depends on what you value most in your college experience, and some people prefer different things.

By: alright
#3  by: ^   

lol u aint gonna raise no family ever kid, dont get ur hopes up. who the fuc k would wanna raise a family with u?

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.