facebook

rush

by: MADGE

Does anyone know if Madonna's daughter is rushing?

Posted By: MADGE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeahhh   

music theater and dance kids don't really do greek life. they have their own scene.

By: yeahhh
#2  by: truth   

nobody girls a fuc k , her daughter is probably nothing but a slu t like her mother

By: truth
#3  by: krunt   

yo madonnas daughter already got caught sucking my dic k in a toilet in the union

By: krunt
by: ^^^Aug 6, 2014 10:45:04 PM

Literally all four of those posts were from one person. How sad is that?

By: ^^^
#4  by: durst   

perezhilton.com/perezitos/2014-08-05-lourdes-leon-smoking-bi kini-beach-france

here is the link, also she has a very flat chest and kind of looks like an injun.

By: durst
#5  by: Yay   

Heard she's pledging AEPhi

By: Yay
#6  by: fred durst   

i mean i will not fuc k her so i guess she is up for grabs, that being said i think that most girls at our school act, sound, and look like men( escpecially the ones from ny and jersey). i come from the west coast, and girl at our school really look like gorilla's and sound like men when they talk

By: fred durst
by: lolAug 9, 2014 4:57:31 PM

You have made this exact comment on several posts. Sorry the cute girls don't want to talk to you.

By: lol
by: jimmy rustlesAug 9, 2014 7:06:36 PM

ing dead, kiddo.

By: jimmy rustles
#7  by: fred durst   

ya i say it for emphasis, let me guess u r from the greasy midwest or ny or jersey? look kid im from the west coast and all of us west coasters at umich can speak when we say that a lot of chicks at umich in the greek system r ratchet as fuc k. ya sum girls r cute i will agree, but many girls from ny and jersey honestly r beasts, they look like pigs and talk like pirates.

By: fred durst
by: ...Aug 9, 2014 7:41:06 PM

I'm not the one who wrote that, but if you wanted an overly attractive campus you should have stayed in Cali or gone down south, and before you comment no I am not from any of the above places, I'm from the south, and the guys at mich can use a lot of improvement too , just putting that out there

By: ...
by: berkeleyAug 9, 2014 7:53:35 PM

It's culprit is vocal fry. Pretty much every teen and 20-something chick sounds like a masculine dude these days... except California girls. It's disgusting. They buy ostentatious designer bags and Chanel shades and think it makes up for the fact that they sound like f-cking dudes.

By: berkeley
by: @lolAug 9, 2014 10:00:29 PM

clearly has never been to a southern state school...

By: @lol
by: uhAug 10, 2014 8:20:39 AM

I'm from Georgia...... most of my friends go to Georgia State. Plus you obviously don't go to umich, so why are you on its greekrank page?

By: uh
#8  by: ^   

shut the fuc k up, TROLL

By: ^
#9  by: Tony   

Everybody on this board is a stupid nïgger and I'm on the 4th floor south stacks right now shït posting and trolling greek rank you can find me there any day between 3-8pm et.

By: Tony

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.