facebook

POLL: Third place sorority

by: Let’s decide

Posted By: Let’s decide
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: it's axo   

I would say SK if it weren't for their scandals. Kappa is just going down the drain, they aren't top 3 anymore

By: it's axo
by: ^Dec 10, 2022 3:29:30 PM

This is false. They r still top whether u like it or not!

By: ^
#2  by: Truth   

It’s AXO but no one wants to admit it

By: Truth
#3  by: Facts   

It’s SK. It used to be Kappa. It never was and never will be AXO. They are nice girls but not enough fun to be top. Fraternities would choose Skrappa and Kappa to mix with over AXO. That’s an indisputable fact.

By: Facts
#4  by: gotcha    

How are there only 28 views but axo has 32 upvotes? hmmm? i guess that the axo girls sit at home upvoting their posts instead of going out and socializing. sounds fun. keep up the good work AXO. Now we can see that you live on this site. You’re Pathetic.

By: gotcha
by: axoDec 10, 2022 6:18:42 PM

keep fuming adpi you’re not even upper mid at this point

By: axo
by: LMFAODec 10, 2022 6:35:11 PM

Omg I didn’t even notice that. That so funny and kinda sad

By: LMFAO
by: AdpiDec 10, 2022 6:45:37 PM

At least frats ACTUALLY want to mix with us. Learn how to party and actually be likable before you try and come for us

By: Adpi
by: lolDec 10, 2022 6:53:47 PM

^ how many frats over the past 3 years had you as their first choice for PGP again?

By: lol
by: Adpi Dec 10, 2022 7:10:50 PM

More than you babe. And at least we’re hot

#5  by: axo    

hot according to whom sweetie? Your most recent PC leaves much to be desired. There's a reason we're top and you've slipped below ChiO/DG. Hell even AEPhi is creeping up on you rn

By: axo
by: AdpiDec 10, 2022 9:09:46 PM

You’re literally so delusional I’m laughing. Everyone’s taking about how your pc didn’t meet the mark. You guys are wannabe tops and we all know it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.