facebook

alpha phi vs tridelt

by: aphi vs ddd

What is the main difference between Alpha phi and tridelt?! which girls like their sorority more?

Posted By: aphi vs ddd
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ddd   

tridelt is better in every way possible

By: ddd
#2  by: ap   

alpha phi is more desired

By: ap
#3  by: What?   

Alpha Phi is top because they are attractiveish, but they are kind of boring and really do not like each other. Tri Delta seem to like each other and are pretty and diverse. Tri Delta seems to have a lot of fun!

By: What?
by: What2Feb 4, 2014 3:48:13 PM

Both houses are similarly ranked.

By: What2
#4  by: lol   

Lets be real both houses are practically the same. They mix with the same frats and both have a good time.

By: lol
#5  by: Duh!   

Tri Delts are hot, Phis are not. Stupid questions.

By: Duh!
#6  by: DDD   

in tri delt the girls all get along and actually like each other, in phi they all talk about each other and only care about image.
i'd say tri delt is the way to go if you're looking for a genuine experience

By: DDD
#7  by: me   

i like tri delt better

By: me
#8  by: x   

it is apparent that only tridelts are responding to this thread. Don't let the comments of ignorant, biased girls affect your opinion of an entire sorority.

By: x
#9  by: mich   

phis are beautiful and have class

By: mich
#10  by: realistically   

As someone in greek life but not in either house I would say both are equally as pretty but alpha phi tries a bit harder and definitely cares more about their image. Tridelt is a bit more diverse and are more interesting people. Also going through rush as someone who was not going top tier tridelt was generally nicer and more interesting while the phi girl literally stopped talking to me half way through the set.

By: realistically

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.