facebook

aphi kkg ddd

by: jw

this website makes it seem like even if you are in the top three you don't have fun because no one else likes you/you have a bad sisterhood. is it actually like this?

Posted By: jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: come on   

This is why this website is completely false. Sure it gives people an idea of what reputation each sorority has, but it is also filled with self ranks and haters too. Alpha phi, Tridelt, and Kappa are all top tier and are all considered to be the most popular on campus because they mix with the top tier frats. All of the houses have nice and mean girls just like the lower tiered sororities. If you plan on rushing, don't take this website to heart.

By: come on
#2  by: no   

Don't pay too much attention to how hateful everybody is on here, being a part of Greek Life is such a positive experience contrary to how negative this site is. As a member of one of the sororities you listed I can say that I have a ton of fun and am so thankful for my sisterhood. I met amazing girls I never would have known without rush and I will be able to call them my friends for life. I also still have very close friends that are in other sororities and not in sororities at all. I have no dislike for any other house and hope that nobody would ever dislike me simply because of the letters I wear

By: no
#3  by: well yea   

somewhat. to say they dont have fun isnt correct because usually theyre known for their wild parties which make them popular but usually these girls dont have great sisterhood.

By: well yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.