facebook

personal opinion of tiers

by: realistically

being considered "tier 1" in of itself makes you a better house because other top frats or sororities will mix with you simply because of that. so on top are what I think is the general consensus and on bottom is my own opinion based on the people I know. call my biased, everyone who writes on this is biased.

KKG/Alpha Phi
TriDelt
AXO
Skrappa

Phi Psi
SAE/Theta Chi
FIJI
Pike

personal opinion:
KKG
Alpha Phi/Tridelt
AXO
Skrappa

Phi Psi
FIJI/SAE/Theta Chi
Pike

Posted By: realistically
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Repeated x million    

Discussed Ad nausea. Need a little more entertainment factor in this post before it is worthwhile otherwise it's always talking about the same things. It really doesn't matter. They all mix with each other. They all think they are number one.

By: Repeated x million
#2  by: no   

so off on the sororities....it should be: alpha phi, tridelt, kkg, skrappa, axo

the frats look accurate

By: no
by: ^Dec 30, 2013 1:39:25 AM

accurate

By: ^
#3  by: yeah not at all   

clearly posted by a kkg. can you be more obvious? ...worst pc of the top sororities this year

By: yeah not at all
#4  by: Real   

Phi
DDD
KKG
SK
AXO

By: Real
#5  by: Lol   

Yeah, skrappa is way ahead of axo haha. Have you mixed with both of them? Night and day

By: Lol
by: hhutDec 30, 2013 12:10:27 PM

shut the fu.ck up you fu.cking piece of sh.it

By: hhut
by: yaDec 30, 2013 6:15:02 PM

with skrappa u have to close ur eyes to enjoy the mixer

By: ya
by: SupDec 30, 2013 6:29:06 PM

Yo axo how you doin

By: Sup
by: Really?Dec 30, 2013 6:45:15 PM

Are you kidding? Skrappa then axo this year

By: Really?
#6  by: REAL   

APhi
Tri Delt
Kappa
Skrappa
AXO

Phi Psi
SAE
Theta Chi
Fiji
Pike

By: REAL
by: FinallyDec 30, 2013 11:49:22 PM

Accurate. Now everybody please stop arguing

By: Finally
#7  by: fratthought   

skrappa actually has really good PC and AXO has a decent one. Kappa is below them both thinking about it

By: fratthought
#8  by: Joe G.   

Not that I care that much, but Total Frat Move and Big10s list TriDelta as the hottest. I think the top three are about the same, so stop arguing because it makes you all look stupid.

By: Joe G.
#9  by: TRUTH   

THE TRUTH IS EVERY TOP SORORITY HAS SOME REALLY HOT GIRLS AND SOME NOT SO HOT, EVEN YOU TRIDELTA ^^^. It's up to the boys to find the actual hot girls in EACH of these 5 sororities during the mixers, because I can promise as a guy in a frat here each of these sororities has some girls that aren't too hot. It's not fair to say one sorority is "hotter" considering they all have a number of hot and not so hot girls

By: TRUTH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.