facebook

how is dg?

by: Admit

I was accepted early admission to Michigan and am a legacy at delta gamma. How is the chapter here? Is what's on this website accurate?

Posted By: Admit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: johnny   

Depends, do you like Sig Ep?

By: johnny
#2  by: In DG   

Agreed about current PC but everyone for the most part is nice and we have a great sisterhood. The frats we mix with aren't typically top frats, but it's good because that also means there are some legitimately nice guys to get to know. I've seen plenty of hot guys and even met some hot and nice ones (at the same time!) which is harder to come by than you think. I've also made some super close friends already and there really isn't any drama, other than some pretty ridiculous drunk stories. DG is also super reputable nationally. Can't really go wrong in my opinion. I was looking for a down-to-earth sorority to rush and DG is totally it.

By: In DG
by: UnoJan 8, 2014 3:07:17 AM

The fraternities you mix with aren't ever top fraternities, so you don't know them. How are you going to say they aren't nice guys when you don't even know them? You sound so down to earth...

By: Uno
by: ^Jan 8, 2014 9:14:05 AM

She doesn't have to mix with top frats to know the guys...maybe she's met them in classes or other places...

By: ^
by: Thank you ^Jan 8, 2014 11:51:04 AM

You actually can meet people outside of mixers! I know, shocking, right?

By: Thank you ^
#3  by: ?   

They are trying to maintain their old reputation and not there new one --I'd say they had to self rank themselves to the top spot on Greek rank

By: ?
by: In DGJan 10, 2014 1:53:48 PM

or maybe no one ever bashes us so the ranking on this site is high compared to top tiers who all just bash eachother, altogether just putting them lower on the list.

By: In DG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.