facebook

sophomore sorority rush

by: umich Student

I'm a Michigan freshmen girl looking to rush for sororities next year! I came into college with a negative view of greek life, but now that I'm here i've realized the benefits of being in a sorority or fraternity, and it is something I would really like to be a part of. Can anyone speak on what sophomore rush is like? Which houses generally accept sophomores? Are sophomores judged more critically than freshman? Anything else I should know?

Posted By: umich Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: umich Student   

I'm a Michigan junior girl looking to rush for sororities next year! I came into college with a negative view of greek life, but now that I'm here i've realized the benefits of being in a sorority or fraternity, and it is something I would really like to be a part of. Can anyone speak on what senior rush is like? Which houses generally accept seniors? Are seniors judged more critically than juniors? Anything else I should know?

By: umich Student
by: umich StudentDec 14, 2013 2:26:30 PM

I'm a Michigan grad student girl looking to rush for sororities next year! I came into college with a negative view of greek life, but now that I'm here i've realized the benefits of being in a sorority or fraternity, and it is something I would really like to be a part of. Can anyone speak on what rushing as a GSI is like? Which houses generally accept grad students? Are grad students judged more critically than undergrads? Anything else I should know?

By: umich Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.