facebook

sig ep "pledge" term

by: Rush

I know Sig Ep technically doesn't have a pledge term but their Sigma term is supposed to be essentially the same thing. I was wondering how hard it is to balance "pledging" there and doing other clubs/getting good grades?

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .    

you could get a 40 hour work week in with their hazing schedule

By: .
#2  by: Spe   

It's going to be pretty similar to anywhere else. You can expect to be at the house several hours each day/night. There are events planned pretty much every night of the week, but the coordinators are understanding and can schedule a replacement for you if you have a test or something. Not unreasonable but not easy either, gotta be on top of things.

By: Spe
by: michiganNov 5, 2013 10:30:41 PM

well put

By: michigan
#3  by: Sig Ep   

I'm pretty sure they were under some fire for hazing recently. I'd be willing to bet they haze like everyone else, even if they hide it behind a "Balanced Man" Program. After all, every other frat has a strict no hazing policy too.

By: Sig Ep
#4  by: se   

Compared to some other places, their pledge term is relatively easy

By: se
#5  by: Rush   

How many kids do they take during the winter? What is the general personality of the house like? I've heard they one of the "smarter" frats?

By: Rush
#6  by: Rush   

How is balanced man different from regular pledging? And is sig ep really a lot smarter than other frats as a whole?

By: Rush
#7  by: okayno   

looks like every response here was sig ep. honest perspective, middle tier, most girls like them, but no frats respect them because of their weak 'pledge' process - being a brother right away defeats the heart of pledging and anyone who's not in sig ep knows that. ask yourself if you want girls or brotherhood in your experience though as it's a good externally social frat

By: okayno
by: truthJan 14, 2014 8:50:06 AM

The guys are cool, the girls seem to like them... but this is a social club not a fraternity.

By: truth
by: lol haterJan 14, 2014 11:02:08 AM

u mad bro?

By: lol hater
#8  by: mehhh   

SigEp has weak brotherhood due to their extremely limited "pledge" process. Be warned, it's more like a social club.

By: mehhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.