facebook

transferring freshman

by: southern guy

I am a transferring freshman to Michigan in the winter. Seems like Greek is big here and plan to rush. What of the below mid tier fraternities mix with chill, not full of themselves sororities. Cool to party with, pretty but not s....

Posted By: southern guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Twocents   

Why would you rush below mid tier? You wont mix with any pretty sororities unless you join a mid-tier (or better) house (otherwise youll mix with agd/aephi/phi rho alpha - all of which have cute girls but are generally not as a whole). Zta, adpi, pi phi, dg, and deeph all mix with mid tier frats (dke, chipsy, du, chi phi, sigma chi, and arguably dtd) and those girls are better looking/more fun. So I would rush some of the houses i just mentioned.

By: Twocents
#2  by: all the same   

Probs does not want the drama and rank clawing the other tiers seem to have lately. Each sorority house has cute girls and not cute girls. Even the hottest chick looks like a barker if she is a b...when she talks. I don't blame the guy. Find a cute fun non b... girl at the alleged Michigan mid and lower tier. All the girls are the same anyway, they just live in a diferent house.

By: all the same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.