facebook

houses

by: C

Which houses only take freshmen? Sororities, specifically.

Posted By: C
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YEah   

If you're extremely attractive and have a normal personality you have a shot at most of the houses (maybe not Kappa or Phi)...otherwise you are probably going to get mid tier at best but probably bottom tier. Did you rush last year? Did you transfer from another school? Technically what year are you? Those might affect things too. If you are a junior or older you can pretty much forget about houses other than agd or aephi.

By: YEah
#2  by: C   

I'm a sophomore and I haven't rushed before

By: C
by: CcSep 10, 2013 12:56:08 AM

Some houses that gave sophomore bids last year were skrappa, chi o, zeta, agd and aephi. There could be others but idk which ones

By: Cc
#3  by: Ccc   

I think ADPi also gave some sophomore bids last year.

By: Ccc
#4  by: Cccc   

DPhiE has in past years, but didn't last year. Make sure when you are going through rush that you tell girls despite the fact you're a sophomore you are still interested in living in the house as a junior because that is a factor that current members are concerned about. You want your new PC to all live in (or as many as possible if you don't have enough room) so dropping that info should help a little.

By: Cccc
#5  by: bro    

wait yea real

By: bro
#6  by: truth   

Phi, DDD, SK, and Kappa notoriously do not bid sophomores

By: truth
#7  by: Nooo   

Nobody cares lol

By: Nooo
#8  by: Booset   

Prob deeph

By: Booset
#9  by: Hhhggrfthhfddf   

Vvdssstthhn

By: Hhhggrfthhfddf
#10  by: truth   

alll of them only want freshmen

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.