by: real ranking

TOP - AXO, DG, CHI

MID - Phi Mu, Phi Sig Sig

Bottom - AxiD, Aephi, Sig Delt (SDT)

Posted By: real ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actual Brother   

I'd add one more tier and put SigDelt above AxiD and AEPhi but below Phi Mu and Phi Sig Sig.

By: Actual Brother
by: not yetMay 1, 2015 11:37:57 PM

It's way too early for that. Sig Delt is better than AEPhi, but they're not better than AXiD yet. Maybe after this year's recruitment.

By: not yet
by: alsoMay 1, 2015 11:56:58 PM

Agree, SDT may be rising but they still need to work on attracting new girls and keeping them. The Aephi scandal helped them a lot but theres more to improve.
Also, Phi Mu should be above phi sig sig at this point. They're standing out more for the right reasons (won derby days, involved) and they definitely took a better pledge class

By: also
by: Just to clarify May 2, 2015 10:14:03 AM

Why is sig Delt syill under AXiD? The vibe I got from this website is that people think AXiD is kinda nuts and unpopular

By: Just to clarify
by: Hi Phi MuMay 3, 2015 7:15:24 PM

you did better at recruitment this year but you have not surpassed phi sig. In terms of social life you're still lacking and unpopular among the frats

By: Hi Phi Mu
by: Hi phi sig May 6, 2015 1:30:25 PM

You know how people think phi mu are still unpopular because of an outdated reputation? That's sort of working in the favor of phi sig. An old reputation might stick around but it doesn't make you a better sorority.

By: Hi phi sig
by: phi muMay 29, 2015 1:00:17 PM

Genuinely asking a question, so don't jump all over me if I'm wrong. Did Phi Mu keep a full pledge class this year? It looked like they had a better pledge class than Phi Sig this year, but I thought they had a ton of drops.

By: phi mu
by: Phi MuMay 29, 2015 6:02:23 PM

they went over quota, and even after a few girls dropped they were still over

By: Phi Mu
by: phi muMay 29, 2015 11:35:45 PM

phi mu gave out 45 bids and initiated 41. Pledge class numbers:
DG - 42
PM - 41
AXD - 38
AXO - 37
PSS - 37 + 3 (COB)
SDT - 35
XO - 34
AEPhi - 34
each sorority made quota or quota plus some on bid day, but experienced an unusual number of drops afterward, probably because quota was set so high and the bids were handed out in bender where girls had a tougher time turning them down

By: phi mu
by: @bidsMay 30, 2015 8:37:44 AM

chi o initiated 39, not 34.

By: @bids
by: Lol learn how to countJun 1, 2015 8:43:25 AM

I am the person who originally went through each sorority's facebook page and counted each new member from their initiation pictures. So Chi Omega, you initiated 34 unless you guys are very embarrassed to photograph 5 of your new girls. Don't believe me? Check out your bid day pics in comparison to your initiation ones. It's a smaller group.

By: Lol learn how to count
by: sosadJul 9, 2015 8:16:26 PM

omg this ^person actually took the time to count bid day pics awwwww. Flattering. Casual Chi O facebook initiation pics were missing a few girls for very good reasons. Chi O took in the max amount they could (Nationals rules) and one girl dropped because she had severe health problems and had to drop out of college. FACTS #bam #39forev

By: sosad
by: #39forev Jul 14, 2015 5:33:48 PM

Hey, I know you're somewhat new to AU and all, but part of the fun in this website is keeping yourself anonymous. You really don't want to be super out there about your affiliation because it shows that Chi Omega is using greek rank and that's not something you want to follow your chapter.

By: #39forev
#2  by: Actually   

I think you can put phi mu and axid on the same level but just under phi sig

By: Actually
by: hahahaMay 7, 2015 10:46:12 AM

In no world are Phi Mu and Axid on the same level. Axid consistently gets Phi Mu rejects.

By: hahaha
by: LolMay 7, 2015 11:27:22 AM

"consistently" they've only recruited once

By: Lol
by: whateverMay 8, 2015 11:59:37 AM

I meant throughout their pledge class. Their girls this year are solidly AXO, Phi Mu and Phi Sig rejects. That's reality. Sorry you guys can't accept it, and use it as an opportunity to work on your own sisterhood...

By: whatever
by: hmmMay 8, 2015 10:40:21 PM

I don't think they were necessarily disagreeing with what you said but kind of pointing out its only been 1 year so it's hard to generalize

By: hmm
by: LoveMay 14, 2015 9:02:40 AM

I absolutely love it how AXD is so quick to say they're top tier, have hot girls and are really involved but then also are soooo quick to defend how "new" they are. You really gotta choose. Also, most of your "founders" dropped because they didn't get called back to Phi Sig, Phi Mu or AXO.

By: Love
by: stahpMay 29, 2015 12:56:50 PM

AXiD is exactly where they belong in these rankings. You're not middle tier. Now chill.

By: stahp
#3  by: sdt   

i feel like sdt and axid are good on the same level but aephi should be like bottom bottom

By: sdt
#4  by: Yes   

Actual sorority rankings

By: Yes
#5  by: Honestly   

Everybody is arguing about the most pointless things. The only sororities that actually matter are XO, DG, AXO, and kinda PSS.

By: Honestly
by: PerspectiveJun 17, 2015 6:33:30 AM

This is like saying the only relevant US states are California, New York, Illinois and Florida because they have major cities in them. It's a stupid way to think about anything. Being relevant to you doesn't mean it's relevant to everyone either.

By: Perspective
by: lolJun 17, 2015 11:00:24 AM

"Actually matter" according to who? Like, what does that even mean?

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.