facebook

stay with me here

by: chance

can we all agree that sig delt has improved the past two years nonstop? their new girls have lots of friends on campus and in greek life, they always have a team for every single greek event (they even came in second place for greek week by like only 2 points), every single girl is sweet and friendly. name one bad interaction you have had with sig delt. none, right? other than being a little awkward, there is nothing "bad" about this sorority. and we're at AU - we're all arguably awkward. they have mixers, they're involved on campus, they have a good GPA - and they don't haze.

even though i will agree "rankings" shouldn't be taken seriously, i think it's time they got the credit they deserve for being a damn good chapter.

Posted By: chance
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeah but   

aephi is still more attractive. as much as you WANT to deny that it's true

By: yeah but
by: omgApr 1, 2015 12:21:54 PM

why are you making it about yourself? you literally can't just say something nice about another chapter for once?

By: omg
by: YesApr 1, 2015 12:38:06 PM

Go away, with an attitude like that, soon sig delt will pass your pathetic aephi ass.

By: Yes
#2  by: Yes   

I totally agree

By: Yes
#3  by: agreed   

this is so spot on. i never knew why people thought chapters with worse attitudes were better than sig delt. no they aren't a cohesive group with a "type", but they are genuinely nice, involved, and successful.

honestly, i think sig delt is much better than aephi. aephi has been going down and sig delt is fixing/has fixed their reputation problems.

By: agreed
#4  by: YO   

I just saw a comment on their page about not letting improving go to their heads. THIS IS TOO TRUE. No one will like you if you let ranks go to your heads. Stay the way you've been please!!

By: YO
#5  by: Weirded out    

This is one of the strangest discussion posts I've ever seen on Greek Rank. It is very seemingly self made and monitored. How did this get 13 upvotes in just 4 days? That's more than any post on here, including posts about scandals that are bound to have lots of readers. I'd like to think this is a genuine post, but I definitely think this is just a lot of sig delts sitting around making this look legitimate... no one replies back to discussions THAT fast. Nice try, Sigdelt...

By: Weirded out
by: OP hereApr 6, 2015 8:40:21 AM

hi, OP here. you sound like you're a frat guy trying to stir up trouble. can't you accept kindness for once? i genuinely happen to like sig delt. sorry i'm not competitive enough for you.

By: OP here
by: ughApr 6, 2015 2:05:47 PM

pretty sure if this was fake there would have been a lot more rage a lot sooner. i know it's hard to believe that the panhel community is capable of actually liking each other but... surprise!

By: ugh
#6  by: soo   

dg axo
xo
pss pm axid
sig delt
aephi

By: soo
by: No Apr 6, 2015 7:34:50 PM

Pss phi mu and axid are not all on the same level

By: No
by: why?Apr 14, 2015 4:07:57 PM

Why does it matter. Why do ranks matter at all? We are a panhellenic community. We are all sisters no matter what the letters are. We build each other and strive for the same cause... to better our community and encourage and support our philanthropies and the philanthropies we believe in. Why does it matter first second third. It doesn't. We are a community, equal. Build up, not tear down.

By: why?
#7  by: <3   

so true

By: <3
#8  by: hah   

nice try sig delt

By: hah
by: why?Apr 17, 2015 9:46:25 AM

Lol I'm affiliated....but not sig delt. Just stating something positive. K thanks.:)

By: why?
#9  by: omg   

azd stahp for real

By: omg
#10  by: Hazing   

Sig delt hazes.

By: Hazing
by: Omfg Apr 18, 2015 8:15:58 PM

This is hilariously embarrassing.

By: Omfg
by: LOLApr 19, 2015 1:24:58 AM

SigDelt does not haze. Especially since they had nationals watching them this semester but nice try azd or aephi. I know it's one of you.

By: LOL
by: ^^^Apr 19, 2015 9:14:41 AM

Definitely aephi or maybe chi o- they're the only ones who have to (try to) convince people that 'all sororities haze, not just them!'

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.