facebook

rankings

by: pike said it best

Pike literally ranked the the campus sororities and posted it on fb in their "shootout" event.

1. CHI O
2. DG
3. A CHI O
4. PHI SIG SIG
5. AEPHI
6. PHI MU
7. AZD
8. SDT

Everyone knows that 1-2 are the top of the top but 3-4 are still up there. 5-6 are the middle tiers and 7-8 are the bottom.

Posted By: pike said it best
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: STOP   

not sure why this site has been so active in the last couple days but for the love of god STOP. stop ranking, stop taring down other sororities, stop being catty, stop making it look like greek life here is some kind of competition when it just isn't.
recruitment enrollment is about to open up and pnms are going to be all over this website and, to be quite honest, if i was one of them, i'm not sure i would want to join any sorority given how things have been going lately. this could all just be the work of one or a few people (which it probably is, to be honest) but it's really making everyone involved look bad.
pull your heads out of your asses already jesus christ.

By: STOP
#2  by: hahaha   

Nice try, but this isn't even close to accurate. I appreciate the effort, though!

By: hahaha
#3  by: yeah okay   

Nice try, but this isn't even close to accurate. I appreciate the effort, though!

By: yeah okay
#4  by: LOL   

haaaaaa nice try chi o

By: LOL
#5  by: hey aephi   

thanks for the laugh. Pike has way better things to do than (inaccurately) rank sororities

By: hey aephi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.