facebook

just me

by: Yeah

SX/SAE
KS/DX
PKA
SN/PKP
Sigma omega

Just my opinion. Fraternities aren't huge here but for the most part everyone has something good to offer. I'd say SAE is slipping hard without actually having a pledge ship its hard to gauge how good some of the guys would be as brothers. Kappa Sigma is on the rise only because of their history here as well as having pretty good sorority relations. Pike gives way too many bids but it allows them to party more. Sigma Chi is just doing whatever, will probably stay top. Delta Chi is still new so I don't think they will be moving anywhere soon. Just the way I see things going. If you're rushing go to whoever you mesh with best.

Posted By: Yeah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kappa delta   

I like the rankings but i would put Kappa Sig lower. They aren't really active and most are pretty weird. I know we don't really have any relations with them.

By: Kappa delta
#2  by: Junior   

Delta Chi doesn't do anything on campus so putting them above Pike and Pi Kapp is pretty comical.

By: Junior
#3  by: KD    

Yeah I don't really agree with this. Either you're biased or not in Greek life. Real rankings:

ΠΚΑ/ΣΧ
ΣΑΕ/ΣΝ( but sigma Nu is gone now)
ΠΚΦ
ΚΣ
DΧ/ AΦΑ
Sigma Omega

By: KD
by: Phi MuFeb 24, 2016 11:34:28 PM

Spot on

By: Phi Mu
#4  by: Phi Mu   

I know Pike has a few douche bags, but they have won fraternity of the year 8 years in a row. They've always been nice to me so I'd probably move them to equal with Sigma Chi.

By: Phi Mu
#5  by: Yup   

These are right. The upvotes speak for themselves. You can tell Pike got pissed about this one.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.