facebook

rush

by: Future nighthawk

I think I want to rush but Not sure. What if every sorority lies to me? What is each one really like?

Posted By: Future nighthawk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat Lord   

First of all congratulations on getting into the University of North Georgia! And second of all Greek Life is defiantly worth it. As a member of a fraternity on campus I can safely say that all our sororities are great in there own different way. Phi Mu is a sorority that is very preppy. They are probably the closest to a stereotypical sorority in all the right ways.
Kappa Delta is more of a party sorority but they are still very nice and sweet! They know how to have a great time and have some of the best fraternity relations on campus. It should be noted that KD is probably the most involved on campus and have the highest GPA amongst sororities.
Delta Zeta is probably my favorite as they are mostly quirky and fun to be around without being too over the top.
Alpha Gamma Delta is a wild card of sorts. They are for the most part really sweet and are very genuine girls.
Sigma Kappa has a really strong sisterhood. Some can come off as fake at times but once they open up they can be some of the best girls on campus
Delta Phi Epsilon is the newest sorority on campus and they are already doing a great job! They have a wider variety of girls in their chapter than most other sororities on campus. For the short time they've been here they've been tremendous!

By: Frat Lord

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.