facebook

let's stop the hate

by: Greek

It would be a move in the positive direction if the Greek system at UMD would stop the denigration of each other. This nor only reflects badly on our character, but reveals the Greek system to be shallow and frivolous. If exalt each other on genuine achievements and issues, we will project a better view of ourselves to the university and students. Let's show how we truly are and strive for achievement. Any thoughts?

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GDI   

YEAH...Your a loser!!! Just like your fellow Greeks.

By: GDI
#2  by: Well   

The whole thing with this website is that is has NOTHING to do with the Greek system except that it features chapters. It's just a very small sample of sad, angry people (and that crazy geed who stalks us) with too much time on their hands. I have friends in all sorts of chapters, and while we all have a slightly different "personality," I know I would've found a home in any sorority on this campus. With chapters this big, if you can't find a solid core of girls you absolutely adore and mesh well with, that's probably something you should think on for awhile. If you disagree, you're probably unafilliated and therefore have no actual basis for your opinions (think for yourself, don't just let people tell you what's true and go with it) or you're doing your chapter a disservice.

Tl;dr the only people on this site are a small, sad minority and one crazy geed, and it is not an adequate representation of the Greek system as a whole.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.