facebook

spring rush

by: Fresh

What are some fraternities I should rush in the spring if I am a chill, actual nice guy who is decently athletic, enjoys partying, and works hard for academics?

Posted By: Fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm....   

By the lack of response, I guess you don't qualify for any fraternity at UMD.

By: Hmmm....
#2  by: Greek   

Coming from an ACTUAL greek here at md.. there are no responses because many, if not most, of the fraternities here are athletic, academic, and like to party. You're describing the typical Greek male. You just have to visit the houses and decide which guys you feel most comfortable with. The person above me is clearly some helicopter soccer mom or GDI. So sad.

By: Greek
by: Hmmmm....Sep 23, 2013 8:39:03 AM

I notice someone finally posted something AFTER I posted my comment! hooray for the Greeks! Second in everything!!

By: Hmmmm....
#3  by: DCHI   

Not everyone checks this site everyday you clown. Don't come around to DChi

By: DCHI
#4  by: Hmmm.....   

Delta who!?

By: Hmmm.....
#5  by: DCHI   

Try FIJI they accept anyone these days

By: DCHI
by: Greek loveNov 12, 2013 6:18:37 AM

Oh, the Greek love that is shared by the fraternities... Especially dchi, whoever or whatever that is? Make the rest of the frats look GOOD!

By: Greek love
#6  by: hm   

i think KA, FIJI, and TKE are great

By: hm
by: RU KiddingNov 13, 2013 5:57:11 PM

KA and FIJI YES, TKE NO!!!

By: RU Kidding
#7  by: Lambda chi   

Hey you should rush lamda chi we are one of the premier social fraternities here at Umd. Look for us at meet the Greeks .

By: Lambda chi
by: RU KiddingDec 6, 2013 11:14:02 AM

I hate to say it Bro, but the jury is still out on the comment. Try again.

By: RU Kidding
#8  by: Greek Girl   

Here we go again.....some Freshmen that needs to be told what fraternity to rush. Word of advise, go visit all the fraternities during rush and make your own decision. You have plenty to chose from....the more well establish fraternities that have the houses on the row and a lot to offer or the new fraternity(s) coming to UMD that you can be part of the new leadership opportunity and growing process. But remember this....THE CHOICE IS YOURS. You need to feel comfort in the fraternity you chose. No one on this site is going to do that for you.

By: Greek Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.