facebook

what are the stereotypes of the fraternities?

by: Austin

Who are the nerds, who are stoners etc.
And which ones are top tier?

Posted By: Austin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NO Matter   

If you haven't noticed it yet.....They are all nerds, stoners and wannabe top tier houses. I would pass on all of them.

By: NO Matter
#2  by: THANK YOU!   

Reply #1 is right on! When a fraternity or sorority on this campus provides, donates or performs a charitable act for this university, that will be the day Testudo will sprout wings and flies!!!

By: THANK YOU!
#3  by: Interesting   

Perhaps the best fraternities are not the ones that rank themselves in tiers at all but more the ones that are not on the list? Those that are considered "irrelevant" are not concerned with stereotypes or conformation to other typical fraternity self-promotions. They promote brotherhood within the fraternity and don't need external rankings in order to feel worth...

By: Interesting
by: MomSep 10, 2013 10:58:37 PM

Great reply. Glad to see there is some maturity on the campus.

By: Mom
by: Non-Greek Sep 10, 2013 11:01:52 PM

Amen to that!

By: Non-Greek
by: AMEN, AMENSep 10, 2013 11:11:46 PM

FINALLY...someone with brains!!!!! Yes, the quite, irrelevant, fly under the radar fraternities are much better and act very mature. Definitely the ones to join. Not the fraternities that keep ranking themselves because they have nothing to offer but trouble.

By: AMEN, AMEN
#4  by: Not An Idiot   

Kid Greek you are clearly a GDI

By: Not An Idiot
by: UMDFeb 9, 2014 5:58:42 PM

'Not an idiot' IS a mouth breathing, saliva drooling, finger in the nose idiot! That is your rebuttal?!?! "Kid Greek you are clearly a GDI" THAT IS YOUR REBUTTAL!?!? What does that have to do with a n y t h i n g that has been stated in the previous responses? It never ceases to amaze me about the poor spelling, grammar and idiotic comments made by the Greeks when they attempt to make a coherent comment or point. Please keep responding, I need a good laugh!

By: UMD
by: lolFeb 10, 2014 11:38:22 AM

hahaha well he got the response he wanted ^^^^ :D

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.