facebook

sisterhood rankings

by: Rankings

Can someone rank the sororities in order of involvement and sisterhood? I want to join somewhere based on how close the sisters are to each other

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UMD   

By the enormous lack of comments, it appears no cares about sisterhood or involvement. Just which houses have the so-called hot girls and know how they party.

By: UMD
by: Yeah okAug 15, 2013 12:27:34 PM

Spoken like a true GDI ^^

By: Yeah ok
by: What?..Aug 15, 2013 5:43:08 PM

Or the houses that value sisterhood don't care enough to rank other sororities on a petty website.

By: What?..
#2  by: greeklife   

I do not know every girl in every house so this obviously is not accurate but here we go.

dphie, dg, zeta, adpi
achio, sig kap, azd, sdt, aopi
aephi, theta, phisig
aphi, tridelt, kd

look at the houses and see what girls you like best during rush.

By: greeklife
by: greeklifeAug 17, 2013 3:19:30 PM

^that was based on sisterhood not involvement. would change a little taking into account both at the same time.

By: greeklife
by: GreekgirlAug 18, 2013 10:59:19 AM

Pretty accurate

By: Greekgirl
#3  by: Ok stop   

Ok if you're a GDI you really have no idea what Greek life is about. It's already been said, but maybe the reason why nobody has responded to this post is because nobody knows anything about what it's like to be in a different sorority. Yeah, I'd say the sisterhood in my chapter is amazing, how am I supposed to know anything about the other chapters that I'm not in.

Stop being so bitter. If you're SOOO against Greek life then why even go on this site? You can be a GDI and we can be Greeks. No need to hate if you have nothing to do with us..

By: Ok stop
#4  by: --   

So you're picking the few people who bash other Greeks on this site (who are probably all GDIs to begin with) and taking them as a representative of the thousands of Greeks at UMD? Hm..sounds kind of judgmental, don't you think? Are you saying nobody outside of Greek life talks bad about anyone else or has confrontations with other people? Quite frankly, you seem to be a little too obsessed with Greek life, especially for someone who isn't even in it.

Last thing, what truth do you think you're talking about? I love my chapter and the sisterhood the same as pretty much everyone else in Greek life does. If you think coming on here and bashing Greek life because of what you think you "know" is going to change any of our minds on that then you are just wasting your time.

By: --
by: yesAug 18, 2013 12:17:35 AM

Nicely said! I agree.

By: yes
#5  by: jdshfkljads   

Confused as to why you care so much...

By: jdshfkljads
by: Better yet...Aug 19, 2013 5:01:37 PM

Why don't the UMD greeks care?

What!? No rebuttal?

Now, back to comment 1; Glad to see the sororities are tackling the important issues about who is the top sorority. Eight responders all agree that the top sororities are KD, Tri-Delt and Alpha Phi. Eight people actually felt this topic was important enough to spend time reading, evaluating and respond to. However, these same three sororities have the worst sisterhood comments made by their fellow greeks. Ah! It's the BBB scale... Big Breasted Broads (Bimbos, whatever). Or have all those comments been made by those pesky GDI's?

UMD greeks, you make it so easy! When the Greeks do something for or give something to this university, besides glorifying themselves, well then, maybe, that will show your value. The UMD Marching Band has contributed, provided and done more for the university than the Greek system has EVER done. Are any of the examples I have stated been inaccurate? Prove me incorrect. Why haven't the Grand Poohba of the IFC or the Majestic Madam of the PHA refuted these statements. Besides occupying space, what have the greeks done for the university? What is your purpose here?

By: Better yet...
#6  by: ok obsessed   

im curious how much of your daily life you devote to thinking about greek life.. your thoughts are really developed and honestly its pretty creepy.

By: ok obsessed
by: So... Aug 19, 2013 4:55:26 PM

My opinions are developed, ie. they make sense... And that creeps you out! That's it!? That is your rebuttal? I Let me see, well developed thinking creeps you out! LOL You make it so easy!! Are you Greek? Do you go to college? Do you attend classes? Are you passing?

By: So...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.